Famous Temples and Tourist Places in Bangalore:
There is lots of famous temples and tourist places in Bangalore. We are going to see one by one.
Famous temples in Bangalore:
- Iskcon Temple-
- Big Bull Temple (nandi temple, Dodda Basavana Gudi)
- Shivoham Shiva temple-kempfort -65 feet
- Dodda Ganesha Temple-
- Chokkanathaswamy Temple-
- Gavi Gangadhareshwara Temple (Gavipuram Cave Temple)-
- Halasuru Someshwara Temple
- Kote Venkataramana Temple
- Banashankari Amman Temple
- Shrungagiri Shanmukha Temple
- Nageshwara/ chennakesavaTemple
- Kadu Malleshwara Temple- Chhatrapati Shivaji
- Panchamukhi Ganesha Temple
- Sugreeva Venkateshwara Temple
- Dharmaraya Swamy Temple-
- Ragigudda Sri Prasanna Anjaneyaswamy Temple
- Surya narayana swamy temple
- Kailash Vaikunta Mahakshetra Temple
- Sri Dwadasha Jyotirlinga Temple -Shiva Jyotirlinga
- Jagannath temple
Famous Places in Bangalore:
- Bangalore Palace-
- Tipu Sultan’s Summer Palace
- Lal Bagh Botanical Gardens
- Cubbon Park
- National Gallery Of Modern Art
- Ulsoor Lake
- Vidhana Soudha
- Krishna Rajan Market
- Attara Kacheri
- Wonder La Water Park
- Commercial Street
- phoenix mall
- M.G. Road
- Bannerghatta National Park
- UB City Mall
- Fun world
- Innovative Film City
- Jawaharlal Nehru Planetarium
- Nandi Hills
- Kunti betta
- Freedom park
- Hulimavu cave
- Bangalore Aquarium
- HAL Aerospace Museum
- Lumbini Gardens
- Government Museum
- Devanahalli Fort 0
- Musical fountain park
- Venkatappa Art Gallery
The City Bangalore/ Bengaluru stands as the capital of the State Karnataka. This cosmopolitan city owns a great cultural and heritage development with traditional values and technological blend.
Other names of Bangalore:
- Bangalore is known as the ‘Garden city of India’ and the holder of ‘Indira priyadarshini vruksha mitra’ award for its excellent green environment.
- It is the Third most popular city of India and the Ham radio capital of India.
- Bangalore is the largest city of It hub.
- It is known as the 4th largest technology cluster in the world
- This city has got the name as Silicon valley and the 1 st digital city of the country.
Cultural heritage of Bangalore:
Bangalore is the home for people belonging to various cities, caste, religion, language and so on. Different types of people blend and join together as one making the place to live with comfort. Beside holding a high cultural value bangalore also combines with the luxurious modern lifestyle depending on the trending technological developments.
Hinduism is the major religion along with other religions like christianity, islam, buddhism etc. Kannada is the official language of Bangalore along with Tamil, Telugu, English, Hindi which is spoken by various people out there.
Reasons to live in Bangalore:
- Cheap and manageable cost of living
- Weather and climate is the key attraction of this city
- It has got the blend of tradition and technology
- Best place for dining and lounge
- Strong growing economic development
- People are cool, calm and helpful.
- Good education institutions and working platforms.
Art and Tradition of Bangalore:
Festivals like diwali, dussehra, ganesh chathurthi are celebrated in a grand manner. Despite Bangalore Karaga is the signature festival of the place. Ugadi is the dominant one which is considered as the kannada new year.
Carnatic and hindustani music have a predominant role here along with the famous dance called as Kuchipudi and kathak. Besides the traditional folk styles like yakshagana and dollu kunitha are also famous here. We have seen lots of famous temples and tourist places in Bangalore.
This city has got a unique taste, flavours and varieties of food idhes which is unique from other regions. Bangalore acts as the home for the Kannada film industry.
Lifestyle in Bangalore:
Being the developing city of recent times, Bangalore has got an active night culture and cool lifestyle. Due to the IT culture prevailing here it is dominated by the pub culture too, getting the title as pub capital of India. The cost of living is moderate and also luxury depending on the people’s financial status. There is lots of famous temples and tourist places in Bangalore.