“Warm greeting on the
auspicious occasion of the
birth of Lord Rama-
the 7th incarnation of the
Why Do We Celebrate Sri Rama Navami?
- Sri Rama Navami celebrates the birthday of Sri Rama, the Hindu god festival celebrated by south Indian people. Rama is the seventh incarnation of “Vishnu”.
- Rama was born son of King Dasharatha and Queen Kausalya In Ayodhya. He was born on the ninth day of Chaitra month.
How to Celebrate Sri Rama Navami 2023:
- On this day houses are decorated. And the festival starts from offering water to Surya and get blessings from home. Because people believed that Surya( a sun god) was the ancestor of Rama. And deity idols are decorated with flowers and jewels Rama Navami also famous for devotional songs.
- The celebration is famous for fasting. Visiting temples, in most of the places celebrations start from the first day of Chaitra Navratri till Navami.
Important of Sri Rama Navami:
- Rama Navami Festival indicates the victory and establishment of “dharma to beat adharma”.
Fasting Method and Benefits:
- Rama Navami is a good day for fasting , remembering Lord Rama and reading his spiritual book. Remembering Ram all the time while doing your daily mundane tasks. Consume milk and paneer instead of tea, coffee. Take dry fruits for energy.
- Doing fasting on Rama Navami fulfils all the desires of a human being and sins of life will be destroyed. The person who is fat will get a blessing from Lord Vishnu.
Celebrating Sri Rama Navami is the biggest blessing in life. Vishnu will give all the blessings to our life and will create a bright career. Worship for your brightful career.