PRODUCTS – Products Related Queries
1. What all are the different type of products available here?
Vgo Cart website Contains Brass statues, bronze idols, panchaloha sculptures, Home decors, Diya collections and at excellent quality with reasonable price.
- Which are the categories available in brass statues?
We have a huge collection of god statues in each category like Muruga, Ganesha, Shiva, buddha, lakshmi, vishnu etc.
We have home decor collections like show pieces, animals and wall hangings and huge diya collections.
- Are you the manufacturer of these statues?
Yes. We are manufacturing our products .
- What is brass ?
Brass is an alloy of copper and zinc . Brass can range in color from red to yellow depending on the amount of zinc added to the alloy.
Brass is commonly used for making sculpture, decorative piece primarily because of its resemblance to gold as it is characterized by dull-gold color. It is also commonly used to make musical instruments due to its high workability and durability.
- What is bronze ?
Bronze is an alloy primarily of copper with the addition of other ingredients Tin, Arsenic, Phosphorus, Aluminum, Manganese, and Silicon. Bronze is Reddish brown in colour.
Bronze is used in the construction of sculptures, musical instruments and medals, and in industrial applications such as bushings and bearings. Bronze has numerous applications because of its corrosion resistance property.
- How to clean a Brass statue ?
- Regularly dust the brass statues.
- Brass statues can be easily cleaned by wiping with a damp cloth. Ensure that it is damp and not wet.
- Once in a while it can be cleaned with a little bit of coconut oil as well.
- What is Panchalogam ?
Panchalogam is merged with five metals that are Gold, Silver, Copper, Brass , Iron.
- Why do we use Panchalogam?
All over the temple using Panchalogam statues. We are wearing Panchaloha ornaments. It will bring good health, prosperity, self confidence and then Peace of mind.
9.How do you clean bronze statues?
You can clean the statues using soft cloth and then you need deep clean use diluted lemon juice.
- What are the types of Home decors you have?
We have huge collections of home decors in each category like wall hanging (saraswathi, lakshmi, vinayagar, budha), Decors show pieces (Vintage scooter, Bullock cart, Colorful auto, Musical set with vinayagar), Animal figures(Swans, Ducks, Tigers, Lions, Horses).
- Do you have Jesus Statues in brass?
Yes, We have Jesus statues, Merry Matha with family, in brass.
- Which are the types of Diya’s you have?
We have huge collection of Diya’s like Hanging Diya’s with lamp, all types of lakshmi lamps, All designer lamps like(leaf, sangu, ganesha, peacock,pagan, pavai, kuthu vilaku) and then Karthigai lamps.
- Do you have lakshmi Kuberar coins?
Yes, we have lakshmi Kuberar coins set and also Kuberar Numbering coins.
- Which are the Vastu related Statues you have?
Yes, We have all vastu products like Tortoise, Owl, Fish, Horses, Sri chakram.
- Do you have Kalinga krishna?
Yes, We have Kalinga krishna in Brass and panchalogam.
- Which Direction the Vastu Related Products Should be Placed and Why?
In general the North-east direction is considered auspicious and effective for placing god idols and vastu products. This may sometimes vary according to certain unique products.
- What Size Idols Can Be Kept At Home?
God’s idols of about 12 inches can be kept at home for worship. Idols exceeding the size of 1 feet may require regular pooja if it’s meant for worship. In other cases, those idols can also be used as home decors.
- In Which Direction the God Idols Should Be Kept?
No matter which direction your pooja room is located, The right and perfect position to place all the God idols are in the directions of East, North, or Northeast respectively. The idols should not be kept facing each other.
19.Does Brass Turn Green? If So, What Can Be Done to Fix It?
The greenish color formation is due to the chemical reaction, where the metal reacts with oxygen and creates a greenish layer that protects the metal from corrosion.
This can be fixed by applying a mixture of vinegar or lemon with baking soda on the respective area using hands or an old brush, let it sit for 30 minutes and rinse with warm water then pat dry.
- How Long The Brass Statues Can Last?
With the right condition and proper safety/maintenance the brass can last for about 1000 years and more due to its excellent durability.
- What is Maha Meru?
The 3 dimensional form of Sri chakra which resembles the shape of a pyramid is called maha meru.
In simple terms, Maha Meru is the 3d representation of Sri Yantra in which the term Shree means wealth and Yantra means Instrument. It contains the essence of all other major yantras out there and it is considered as the mother of all yantras in the world.
- Where to Place Maha Meru and How to Use It?
This Maha meru should be placed in the directions of East, North and North east. As it observes all the energies, place the statue of Maha meru inside water for about 12 hours after purchase to make it pure. Later use it in your regular pooja room to maintain the divine positive vibes.
- How to use lakshmi kuberar coins?
The Lakshmi kuberar coins is the collection of 108 coins made of brass and printed with the structure of Goddess Lakshmi on one side and God Kubera on the other side. These lakshmi Kuberar coins can be used while doing archana or chanting 108 mantras of Lakshmi during lakshmi kubera pooja to enhance material wealth and prosperity.
- Can we use Brass idols as outdoor statues?
Yes, These brass idols are designed in a way to enhance the beauty both indoor and outdoors. Hence, you can also use them as outdoor statues with proper protection and maintenance as per your well and wish.
- How to ensure the purity of pearls?
- Real pearls usually do not have perfect shape, if the pearls are in perfect shape they may be considered fake. Hence pure pearls always have small imperfections in their shape.
- The surface of real pearls will be always rough and not smooth
- When two real pearls are rubbed together or striked using any sharp objects it produces a white coloured powder-like substance.
- Which side trunk of Lord Ganesha statue can be kept at home?
- In general placing lord ganesha statues in the direction of North or North east is considered auspicious.
- If the trunk of Lord Ganesha idol curls to the left, then it is considered a calm state of Lord Ganesha which can be used for regular pooja.
- If the trunk of Lord Ganesha idol curls to the right, then it is considered as the strong power of Sun and hence requires a strict ritual of worship and pooja.
- Which direction should the kamadhenu statue should be placed?
In general placing a kamadhenu idol in the north east direction is considered auspicious. It can be placed in temples, home and office in order to gain peace, prosperity and material gain.
- How to use Goddess Annapoorani statue?
Goddess Annapoorani statue can be placed as such or inside a bowl with some grains of rice and dhal(not must). This statue can be kept either at the pooja room or kitchen in Northeast direction.
- Which direction brass diyas should be faced?
- Brass diyas can be lit in the directions of East, West and North. It provides the following benefits.
- East-Removes sufferings and provides prosperity and unity in the family.
- West-Reduces the debts and other kinds of astrological doshas one is facing.
- North-May provides the boon of marriage to the unmarried individuals.
- Difference between Laughing Buddha statue and Lord Kubera statue?
There are slight differences present between Laughing Buddha and Lord Kubera.
Lord Kubera is a semi divine mythological character who is considered as the god of wealth.North is the direction of Lord kubera, hence placing kubera statues in that direction is considered auspicious and provides material gain, fortune and prosperity.
Laughing Buddha has got more or less similar significance to Kubera. He is a Chinese zen monk who lived years ago. This laughing buddha statue should be placed in the east direction to receive his blessings of joy, prosperity, harmony and positivity.
- Which direction can the vastu tortoise be kept?
The brass vastu tortoise statue should be placed in the direction of North, North west or south west to obtain the benefits of positive energy, peace, prosperity, long life, patience, wealth and fortune.
- What are the benefits of placing the Brass kalpavriksha tree at home?
The brass kalpavriksha tree should be placed in the north east direction. As it is called as wish fulfilling divine tree or boon bestowing tree, this provides various benefits like positive energy, material gain, wealth, welfare, new opportunities, good luck, fulfilling desires and improves willpower, when placed in home.
- Can we keep shiva lingam statues at home?
Yes. We can place Shiva linga brass statues at home for regular worship. This shivling should be placed facing the direction of North or East. Regular pooja can be done in a simple way with water and raw milk. But not more than 1 shiva linga should be placed in the same place.(placing nandi statue along with shiva linga for pooja is considered auspicious, but that can be optional).
- What are the benefits of placing brass tulasi madam statues at home?
The brass thulasi madam statue should be placed in the direction of East, North and North east as it provides all the auspicious benefits of positivity, divinity, and removes all kinds of negative vibes in and around the place.
- How to Place a Buddha Statue at Home?
In general Lord Buddha Brass Statues should be placed over a clean base in the direction of East or North east to enhance the positive and harmonious vibes of the surroundings. You can also add some decors as per your well and wish to adorn the place.
- Where to Place Brass Vasthu Fish Statues at Home?
East or Northeast direction is the most preferable direction for the placement of Brass Fish Statues at home as it helps to enhance the wealth flow and wards off all the negative vibes present around the place.
- How to Place a Buddha Statue at Home?
In general Lord Buddha Brass Statues should be placed over a clean base in the direction of East or North east to enhance the positive and harmonious vibes of the surroundings. You can also add some decors as per your well and wish to adorn the place.
- Where to Place Brass Vasthu Fish Statues at Home?
East or Northeast direction is the most preferable direction for the placement of Brass Fish Statues at home as it helps to enhance the wealth flow and wards off all the negative vibes present around the place.
- Where can the Kan Drishti Ganapathi Statue be Placed at Home?
As per vastu and astrological rules, Kan Drishti Ganapathi should be placed in the south wall facing north. It helps to ward of black magic, witchcraft and other negative vibrations in the place.
- Is cod available?
No, we do not provide cash on delivery options for our products. Rather than that, various other payment methods are available.
- What is the usage of brass singing bowl/ Music bowl?
- The vibrations which are let out while striking the brass music bowl acts as a healing factor and helps to remove the negative energy from the place.
- It is also believed that the vibrations raised from this brass singing bowl helps to cure various physical pains and disorders.
- Promotes peace of mind, relaxation, mental fitness and reduces depression as it acts as a good therapy.
- Where to place a brass owl statue at home and what are its uses?
This brass owl statue is a symbol of wisdom, providing protection, destroying ignorance, darkness, and prosperity. It brings richness, supporting personal growth and financial success. This statue of an owl made of brass will act as a shield against misfortune, protecting from negativity, evil eyes, and bad negative vibrations.
Place this brass owl idol at the southeast or south corner for good fame and reputation. This brass owl statue can be placed in any place where you need to enhance the protection and positive vibes. It is considered as the vahana of Goddess lakshmi. This owl brass statue will help in increased material gain.
- Can we keep the Rama Darbar Statue at home?
Yes. Keeping Rama darbar brass statue at home helps to promote and enhance the harmony of family and good luck.We get the blessings of prosperity, fame, and luxury by praying with this brass idol of Rama Darbar. This should be placed facing the west direction to receive all their blessings as a whole.
- How to find the difference between the Brass Andal Statue and Meenakshi Statue?
Both Goddess Andal and Goddess Meenakshi are the two main female divine incarnations of hinduism. The major difference between them are as follows
- Andal: Andal is the only female alwar in 12 alwargal of vaishnavism who got married to Lord perumal and she will be holding the parrot with her left hand. She is considered as the incarnation of bhuma devi(goddess lakshmi)
- Meenakshi: Meenakshi is the main deity of Madurai temple of saivism who got married to Lord shiva and she will be holding the parrot with her right hand. She is considered as the incarnation of goddess parvati.
- Who is Dhanvantari and Where to Place his Statue?
Lord Dhanvantri is the Hindu god of medicine and he is also known as the king of Varanasi. Lord Dhanvantari is considered as the avatar of Lord Vishnu and he is represented as the god of Ayurveda. He is believed to have originated from the process of samudra manthan- the churning of the ocean of milk.
Lord Dhanvantri is worshiped mainly to obtain the blessings of good sound health. Dhanvantri brass statue should be placed in the direction of North or north east, as these directions are considered as health zones.
- What are the Uses of Keeping a Flying Horse at Home?
This brass flying horse statue is one of the most popular feng shui vastu products, which should be placed in the right direction of the south corner. This brass flying horse statue provides the benefits of wealth, good fortune, nobility, loyalty, stability, luck in career and also provides business growth opportunities.
- Can we Keep a Brass Camel Statue at Home?
Yes, The brass Camel statue can be placed both in your home and office as it is regarded as one of the important feng shui vastu products. Those you are fond of Job and Money requirements can keep this statue as it helps to increase the tolerance and act as the ladder for success. It is the representation of survival, stability and self sufficiency.
Placing this brass idol helps in mental relaxation and provide happiness and prosperity.It removes various problems in financial and career growth.
- What are the benefits of keeping a brass peacock statue at home?
Peacock is regarded as the symbol of integrity and beauty. In general the statue of peacock represents royalty,glory, love and luck.When this peacock statue is placed in the entrance this can take away bad omen and negative vibes.Placing in the North-east direction or south corner as it helps to reduce the effects of rahu.
- Who is Gayathri Devi and what are the benefits of keeping the statue of her at home?
Goddess Gayathri devi is regarded as the universal divine mother and is also known as the mother of sacred holy Vedas. She is also known as Savithri and Vedanta. The sacred hymn called the Gayatri mantra is a personification, which is associated with her name.
She is interpreted in various forms such as the combination of three goddesses (Durga, Lakshmi, Saraswathi) and predominant female energy(Adi shakti). Out of her 5 heads, four heads denote 4 Vedas and the fifth one indicates the primary almighty. Praying with goddess Gayathri devi brass statue will help us to enhance our intelligence, radiance, enthusiasm, and zeal to complete any task successfully.
- What are the benefits of keeping valampuri sangu at home?
Valampuri sangu (right handed conch shell) or Dakshinavarti shankh should be placed in homes facing the direction of North or South. As it is known to be a sacred emblem of vaishnavism. By keeping valampuri sangu at home helps to solve the debt financial problems, protects us from evil eyes, vastu dosh, provides good luck, wealth and prosperity. This type of sangu cannot be blown but can be used for pooja purposes.
Blowing sangu or hearing its sound also provide various health and mental benefits which are scientifically proven.
- Why should we keep elephant statues at home?
Invites good and positive vibes to the living space(home or office).It represents strength, protection, wisdom and intelligence.
It promotes financial, business growth and bonding in the family. It should be placed at the entrance of your house or any other ideal position, in the direction of north or east corner as per vastu shastra.
- What is the difference between heramba ganapati and kan drishti ganapathy?
Heramba Ganapathy is the 11th among 32 forms of ganesha. He may have 1 or 5 heads with 10 arms holding various weapons and seated or riding on a lion.
He provides the blessing of knowledge, skills, success and protects us from other problems.
Drishti Ganapathy is considered to be the last 33rd form of Ganesha in Kali Yuga. He is believed to be the incarnation of(Sarva Maha Shakthis) all supreme gods in one form, who is depicted in a magnificent standing position.
- He rides a lion and holds a trident -Devi parashakthi.
- Third eye and agni -lord shiva.
- Holds sangu,chakra and gatha -lord Vishnu.
- Standing over a divine lotus -goddess lakshmi.
- Carries amrutha kalasa and a crown -Lord Dhanvantari.
- The Chakra behind his head-Naga devadhas.
- Worshiping him protects us from black magic, witch crafts and other negative vibes.
53.Who is Bala Tripura Sundari and how to worship her idol?
Bala tripura sundari is the resemblance of a little 9-year-old child who is known as the incarnation of Lalitha Tripura Sundari and also considered as the daughter of Sri lalitha tripura sundari.She is also known for her courage and warrior battle skills. She is the Goddess of knowledge, child goddess.
Chanting her mantra “Aim, Kleem, sow” (learning, magnetic attraction, prosperity) helps us to come out of worldly problems and bring success. Those who are born in the zodiac and star of cancer can pray to her to resolve all their problems.
- Who is Varahi Amman and Why should we keep the Varahi Amman statue at home?
Goddess Varahi Amman is one among the Matrikas (saptamadhargal), a group of 7 mother goddesses, the feminine power of Shakthi. She is the incarnation of Bhu Devi and the female version of Lord Varaha (third among 10 avatars of Lord Vishnu). She is the chief commander of Bhuvaneshwari (Lalithambika).
She has a Boar head with the human body and rides a Buffalo.Varahi Amman worship is done mainly during night time. Placing this Varahi Amman brass statue in the north direction in front of the home or office helps to protect the family from evil eyes, black magic, negative vibes and bless with long prosperous life and destroys the force of enemies.
- Why and where should we keep the Brass Deer Statue?
Placing the brass deer statue at your office or home helps to detoxify all our negative thoughts and creates a good bonding in the family relationships
It produces an active life to sluggish dull business environment and promotes business growth and opportunities
The brass deer statue placed in the direction of west is considered auspicious as per vastu shastra.
- What are the benefits of Placing Eagle Statues in our Living Space?
Eagle is the divine vahana of lord Vishnu. The brass eagle statue will invite the good effects and positive ideas to an individual to succeed in reaching their goals. It also represents the strength, power, respect, royalty, and sharp sense to predict danger and protect from it. It helps to enhance the growth of business and increase sales.
Place this brass eagle statue in the southwest direction of the house or office for skills and relationship developments. If this brass eagle statue is placed in the northeast direction it will do wonders and enhance the ability and creativity of a person by increasing the managing abilities.
57.Can we keep Hanuman statues at Home?
Yes you can keep a brass hanuman statue, depicted in a blessing form at Home. It should be placed in the direction of south or south west. Keeping Lord Hanuman Brass statues at home helps to ward off negative energy and fill with positive vibes. We will be blessed with peace, harmony, health and wealth.
- Who is Pratyangira Devi and what are the benefits of worshiping her?
This prathyangira devi is also known as Narashimhika,Simhamuka lakshmi or atharvana bhadrakali. She is the incarnation of Goddess Durga or the female version of Lord Narashima who originated in order to destroy evil and protect the good.
She is depicted with male lion face attached to a female human body. Worshiping this brass statue of pratyangira devi helps us to protect from the evil effects of black magic, witchcraft and negative vibes.
- In which Direction the Surya Bhagavan Statue should be Placed?
The brass surya bhagwan statue should be placed in the direction of East or North east as it is considered auspicious. This helps to enhance the positive energy of the place and promotes prosperity in life.
- What are the benefits of praying with the Lakshmi Hayagreevar statue?
The term Haya means Horse and this is one of the rarest forms of the Lord Vishnu. Lakshmi Hayagreevar is portrayed with a horse necked avatar where he has got the Human body with a horsehead and his consort Lakshmi on his lap.
Placing the brass statue of Lakshmi Hayagreevar in the north east direction may provide us with the benefits of both wealth and knowledge. It will also help the children to enhance their knowledge, power, and wisdom.
- How to place Lord Krishan’s Statue at home?
The brass Statue of Lord Krishna should be placed in the North East corner of the house and face the direction of east or west. Worshiping Lord Krishna provides blessings of Health, prosperity, joy, love, protection and fortune.
- Can we worship Kaali Devi’s statue at home?
Yes you can absolutely worship Kaali Devi’s statue at home. She is an embodiment of female power who stands as a feminist icon and incarnation of shakti(Parvati).
Worshiping with this idol brings joy in sorrow, courage in fear, and light into our dark life. Place this idol in the east or north direction of the house as per vastu.
- Who is Lakshmi Narasimha and what are the benefits of worshiping him?
This Lakshmi Narasimha is portrayed in a form of a lion’s head and human body which is as a fierce avatar of Lord Vishnu taken to destroy the evil Hiranyakashipu and protect dharma by ending the religious persecution. He is also known as Malola Narasimha in which the term Ma means Lakshmi and Lola means beloved one.
By worshiping with brass Lakshmi Narasimha statue at home will protect us from sins, cure disease, the negative influence of astrology and evil forces as the blessings of Goddess Lakshmi and Lord Narasimha together will bestow us wealth, longevity, and success in life.
- Can we worship Murugan Vel at home and what does it represent?
Yes you can worship Murugan vel at home. It is a symbol of divinity and power. This is an important object which should be worshipped in every Murugan temple or at home for vel pooja or other holy places that are devoted to Lord Murugan.
Worshipping with brass Murugan vel will grant the blessing of lord Murugan to drive away from the negative vibes from life. vel is inclusive and logical connectivity with knowledge. The shape of vel represents knowledge and wisdom, which symbolizes that the knowledge should be sharp as the tip, broad as the breadth, and deep as the height.
- How to worship the Brass Garuda Statue at Home and What are its Benefits?
Garuda is depicted in a way of the human body with an eagle face and wings as the mount (Vahana) of Lord Vishnu. Lord Garuda in general is considered as a legendary bird or king of birds (eagle, kite) who is a representation of strength and speed.
Worshipping with this brass idol of Garuda will protect us from evil. Placing this brass garuda statue is beneficial to bring positive ideas, reach goals, get promotion in business, and relationship enhancement. This brass idol of Garuda should be placed in the northeast zone as per vastu.
- What are the benefits of placing a horse statue at home?
As per Vastu placing horse statues at your home or office or any of your living space is considered auspicious. Place the brass statue of Horse in the north direction to promote professional life and in the south direction of getting fame, prosperity in career growth.
- Who is Dakshinamoorthy and how to worship him?
Dhakshinamoorthy is a guru form of lord shiva for all kinds of knowledge.The term Dakshina means south. He insists on ultimate understanding, awareness and knowledge by taking this unique specific role.
He is regarded as the guru of yoga,meditation, music, wisdom, shastras and other artistics stuffs.We can consider him as our manaseega guru in every endeavour of our lives.As the name itself implies, his statue should face the position of South.
- Can we keep the Nandi Statue at home?
Nandi is considered as the gatekeeper of lord shiva.Nandi is known for its loyalty, devotion, and dedication. This brass Nandi idol is represented for great labor sense and service towards the lord.
If you are getting any kind of shiva statue at home make sure you keep this brass Nandi along with it, to receive the whole benefits of lord shiva and Nandi. Place this brass Nandi statue in the North or southwest zone to protect the business from unseen danger.
- What are the benefits of placing trishul at home?
The word Trisulam is derived from the Sanskrit word in which the term tri means three and shul mean sharp iron pin.Trisulam is a divine symbol which symbolizes the process of creation, maintenance, and destruction. The other representations include trinity gods and goddesses, nature,3 kalam, 3 gunams, 3 lokams, powers, miseries, and so on.
Placing this Trisulam at the entrance of the home or in a pooja room may help to eradicate the negative energy, bad evils and protect us to implement positive vibrations around the place. Praying with this brass Trishulam will help to clean the inner evil poisons of humans and create a connection bond towards the spiritual level.
- What are the Vastu Benefits of Keeping a Brass Lion Statue at home?
Placing the brass lion statue in the eastern or north-east direction, facing the outside, can protect your entrance from evil eyes and spirits by preserving your prosperity.
Place the sculptures of lions at the entrance in order to display the wealth, power,honour and respect to the outside world.
- Can we keep god karupparayan statue at home?
Karupparayan is one of the main kaval Deivam according to various village deities (represented as the divine heroes of the village) associated with the Lord Ayyanar. God Karupparayan is the god of the Dravidian community. The brass Karupparayan statue is regarded as the god of truth, justice, and the god of protection. Lord Karupparayan’s brass idol is worshipped to establish justice and keep away the evil spirits.
This statue should be placed in the northeast direction as per the Vastu.
- What is the significance of Panchamukhi Hanuman?
Panchamukhi Hanuman grants us security and protects us from evil eyes, black magic, bad spirits, astrological doshas, and Shani Dosham. He is portrayed with 5 faces and they represents,
- Hanuman – facing east – Helps to blemish all the sins and provides purity to mind.
- Garuda – facing west – Protects from evil spells, black magic, and negative spirits around us.
- Narasimha – facing south – Reduces the fear of enemies and provides courage to face challenges and succeed in them.
- Varaha – facing north – Provides wealth and reduces the bad influence of planets.
- Hayagriva – facing upwards – Provided knowledge, wisdom, skills to shine in life.
- Which direction should the goddess Saraswati Statue be placed?
Goddess Saraswati is the prolific Hindu deity who is known for immense knowledge, music, art, speech, wisdom, and learning. She represents scholarly learning and musical attributes. She is the god of learning, wisdom, music aesthetics and all kinds of arts.
The brass statue of Saraswathi should be placed in the west or southwest direction to improve the focus on studies and arts. Praying with this brass Saraswati statue will provide us the blessings to shine in the field of arts.
- What are the benefits of praying with a perumal statue at home?
Place the statue of Perumal at the east or north side of the house for worship and receive immense blessings of the lord and enhance the abundance of wealth, prosperity, fame, and success.
- Who is Kala Bhairavar and can we keep his statue at home for worship?
Kala bhairavar is considered to be the incarnation of Lord Shiva in a terribly fierce form. He is originated for the aspect of Destruction and has 64 forms grouped into 8 categories. Kala bhairavar has got Dog as his vehicle.
Place the brass statue of Kala Bhairava facing north or south direction. Worshipping him will help to destroy fear, greed, lust, anger and all kinds of addiction. Praying with brass kala bhairava idol protects devotees from enemies, relief from sins and sufferings.
- What is the significance of Kuthu Villaku?
Kuthu Vilakku is the main traditional lamp of Hindu Sanatan dharma. It is generally associated as the example of Women’s power as goddess Rajarajeshwari (combo of Durga, Lakshmi, Saraswathi) believed to be residing in it.
The bottom portion of Kuthu Vilakku represents Lord Brahma, the middle portion is Lord Vishnu and the wick settling place is lord shiva. The wicks present in brass Kuthu Vilakku represent the 5 characteristics that a girl should possess(kindness, intelligence, firmness, patience, and caution). Knowledge removing ignorance is the Symbolisation of this brass Kuthu Vilakku.
- How to use Kuberar Diya?
- Keeping this brass Kubera Diya in the house will bring immense wealth and material gain.
- It should be lit at a specific time between 5 pm to 8 pm in the evenings of every Thursday and should be lit facing the direction of east.
- If this brass Kubera Diya is lit and prayed on continuously every Saturday or Tuesday it helps to avoid lack of money, food, fame, fortune, and prosperity.
- Lighting this brass Kuberar Diya on the full moon day is considered auspicious as it enhances the inflow of immense wealth both at home and business.
- What is Navagraha diya and How to use this diya?
Navagraha Diya is a unique kind of Diya in which it signifies the 9 astrological planets. It contains 9 wicks, among which the 8 wicks are surrounded by 8 planets and the center one is occupied by Sun (Lord Surya).The wick face of Saturn is made of steel or iron and it should be placed where Saturn points, i.e in the west direction.
On Saturday, then only three wicks should be lit, one for Shukra, Shani, and Surya Bhagavan. Lighting this Diya in the home brings prosperity, health, peace of mind, and courage for life. Keeping this Navagraha Diya in a pooja room can implement positive vibrations and protect us from negative energies.
- How to use Thulasi Brass Diya at home and What are its benefits?
The term Thulasi refers to the meaning as the incomparable one. This tulsi or Holy basil is considered to be the herb of god vishnu as it is the auspicious plant. This brass Thulasi diya will help us to cleanse all our sins done in various births or by any kind of contact with it in our past life.
This may help us to remove all kinds of negative energy and doshas from the home and the place around it is kept. This Brass Thulasi Diya should be placed in the direction of the east, north, or northeast side to receive the overall benefits completely.
- Which direction can Kamakshi Brass Diya be placed and lit?
As every god is involved inside this brass Devi Kamakshi Diya, it is believed that lighting and worshipping this Brass Kamakshi Diya will provide the whole Blessings of all gods and goddesses. This Brass Kamakshi Diya can be lit on every day and should be faced south-east direction to receive the whole benefits.
- Can We Place Dog Brass Figurines at home?
Yes you can keep brass dog figurines at home. Placing a dog statue in the North-west or northeast direction may help to eradicate negative doshas.
In Hinduism, a dog is considered auspicious as it is the vehicle of Lord Bhairava. It is the symbol of loyalty. Keeping this brass dog statue at your place will bring balanced energy to your home, Maximize harmony, peace, kindness, fortune, good luck, and spread love.
- Which direction should the Vishnu Brass Statue be placed at home?
In general Lord Vishnu’s Brass Statue should be placed in the direction of West or South West at home for worship or pooja to receive his blessings.
- Which directions should Uruli be placed?
- At the Right side entrance of the house
- At the center or southeast corner of the living room
- At Northeast corner or Ishan corner of the respective place
- Urulis with green and blue coloured flowers can be placed at the north or northeast corner
- Urulis with yellow flowers can be placed in the southwest corner.
- What are the vastu benefits of placing Brass uruli at home?
One of the unique types of Vastu products is Uruli. In general, element water denotes the wealth aspect and so the flow of water represents the wealth flow. Hence the Uruli filled with water covered by flowers or lemon or any other decorative materials kept in a place acts as the remover of negative vibes and protects from evil eyes, black magic, and another bad aura present in the respective place.
- Can we keep Durga Devi Statue at Home and in which direction it should be placed?
Yes you can keep Brass Durga Devi Statue at home. Placing this Brass Durga idol n the south direction is considered as highly auspicious. Worshipping Goddess Durga helps to release us from the grip of negative influence, black magic or evil-ness, marriage to unmarried, long life span for husbands of married women and long contented life with joy and prosperity and overall welfare of the family.
- What are all the 8 forms of Goddess Lakshmi?
A group of eight wealth goddesses who have been the incarnation of divine mother Goddess Lakshmi is popularly known as AshtaLakshmi. They are
- ADHI LAKSHMI/ MAHA LAKSHMI– The great predominant goddess.
- DHANYA LAKSHMI– The goddess of granary wealth.
- VEERA LAKSHMI/ DHAIRIYA LAKSHMI– The goddess of courage and valour.
- GAJA LAKSHMI– The goddess of fertility, rain and food (elephant goddess).
- SANTANA LAKSHMI– The goddess of progeny and continuity.
- VIDHYA LAKSHMI– The goddess of knowledge and wisdom.
- VIJAYA LAKSHMI/ JAYA LAKSHMI– The goddess of victory.
- DHANA LAKSHMI/ AISHWARYA LAKSHMI– The goddess of prosperity and wealth.
- Which direction will the Brass Baby Krishna statue be placed and what are its benefits?
Placing the brass statue of baby krishna in the northeast direction provides the blessings of child boon from lord krishna.
Brass Baby Krishna idol will be highly beneficial for pooja at home to get the blessings of child progeny to the childless couples. Keeping this brass statue at home provides us with luck, fortune, success, self-confidence, and positivity wherever it is placed.
- What are the vastu benefits of keeping a Brass Rabbit statue at home?
The brass rabbit statue should be placed in the South East Direction as it is considered auspicious. Rabbit is the symbol of Prosperity, Good Time, Wealth, Fortune, good luck charm and Fertility. Keeping Brass Rabbit idol in your living room brings royalty and ensures the health of female members in family.
- Why should we keep Brass Tiger Statues at home?
Tiger is the spirit of the jungle. It is also the vehicle of goddess Durga and Lord Ayyappa tribal protector. It is the association of strength, courage, determination and independence. Keep the brass statue of tiger at home for protection and enhance the will power.
- Where brass clocks should be placed as per vastu?
The brass clocks should be placed in the direction of East or North as per Vastu shastra. As the east direction has got the dominance of Lord Indra and North by Lord Kubera, placing the clocks in these directions will help to increase the prosperity of the place.
- Which direction will the Brass Laughing Buddha Statue be placed and what are its benefits?
This Brass Laughing Buddha Statue is considered a lucky charm if it is received as a gift and known as the God of Luck. It is believed that rubbing the belly of this brass laughing buddha statue brings good luck and wealth to the person. Place this brass idol of laughing buddha in the east or southeast direction to receive the benefits of joy, harmony, immense riches, and happiness.
- Which is the best direction to place the brass banana tree statue?
As per vastu sathra, the brass banana tree statue should be placed in the east or north east direction of home as it provides the benefits of wealth and happiness.The banana tree is considered very sacred and auspicious in hinduism.
- Where to place gajalakshmi diya at home?
Gaja Lakshmi Diya, contains the structure of goddess Gajalakshmi with gigantic elephants on either side. The term Gaja means elephant and the term Lakshmi means the goddess of wealth. This Gaja Lakshmi brass Diya can be lit every day. It should be faced and lit in the southern direction to receive the benefits.
- Where should goddess lakshmi be placed at home?
According to the rules of Vastu, the brass statue of goddess lakshmi should be placed in the north or east direction of your house’s north east corner. This is considered to be the most auspicious place to enhance wealth flow and prosperity at home.
- What is the significance of Maha Meru on Tortoise?
The shree yantra maha meru mounted over the back of the tortoise in an upwards direction. It is portrayed that a tortoise lifted the weight of earth over its back. Here the tortoise signified lord vishnu koorma avatar and maha meru as the whole energy of the living world and believed to be created by Guru Dattatreya. It helps to increase health, wealth and wisdom. It acts as strong cover and protection from any harms and enhances high positive vibes.
- Which direction will The Brass Lord Ganesha Statue be Placed?
As per Vastu it is prescribed to place Lord Ganesha’s Brass Statue at Home in the direction of West, North-East or in North. Keeping it in the entrance of the place is considered auspicious.
- What are the vastu benefits of placing Brass Swan figurines at home?
This brass pair of Swan Statue denotes the pure spirit and the swans are considered as the symbol of love, grace, purity, loyalty, and self-sacrifice. Placing this brass Vastu swan in the southwest direction or by the north wall helps to develop positivity and placing it in the living room or bedrooms will create a strong bonding between the couples.
- Can we keep Ayyappan Statue at Home?
Yes, you can keep Brass Ayyappan Statue at home and you should perform proper puja and offer naivedyam during auspicious days of Lord Ayyappa such as Wednesdays and Saturdays, along with divine chants.Keeping Ayyappa idols at home brings wisdom and power.
- In Which direction Can we Keep Sai Baba Idol at home?
The Brass Sai baba Statue can be placed in the East, North or North-East direction of your pooja place. Placing Sai Baba’s brass statue at home brings calming influence, happiness and success around your surroundings.
- What are the benefits of placing brass bells at home?
The bell should be placed or hung at the main door or entrance in the north or west direction to boost prosperity. The sound from the brass bell acts as a sound therapy that contains calmness and healing properties. It purifies and activates the positive energy of the place.
- What are the benefits of placing a Triple Turtle Brass Statue at Home?
This brass triple turtle statue should be placed in the East direction of your home or Living room.It is believed to bring 8 types of luck such as Peace, Wealth, Health, Career, Education, Children, Prosperity and Long Life.
- What is the Significance of placing a Brass Bull Statue at Home?
The Bull is represented as the symbol of strength, speed and power. As per Feng shui, the Brass Bull Statue is used in order to create an aggressive vibes and energy that helps to enhance the improvement of financial status of an individual.
- What is Brass Akhand Diya and Where should we place this Diya?
This Brass Star Akand Diya is a traditional form of Diya which means uninterrupted flame, where the light will continue to stay for a long time without any interruption. These types of diyas are easy to handle and safe to use when compared to other open flamed diyas. It can burn for a long time providing its light without getting much heated up.
The brass Akhand Diya should be placed in the direction of the South East as per Vastu shastra. It helps to remove vastu defects and provides happiness and prosperity.
- What are the benefits and significance of keeping Brass Panchmukhi Ganesha Statue?
The brass Panchamukhi Ganesha statue should be placed towards the east direction as it helps to ward off evil, negative vibes and provides prosperity.
The five heads of panchamukhi ganesha represent pancha koshas or five sheaths(covers) and 5 components along with regulation of 5 senses.
- Annamaya kosha- Related to food sheaths
- Pranamaya kosha- Related to body, nadis, chakras
- Manomaya kosha- Related to mind and organs
- Vijnanamaya kosha- Related to Talent, will and intellects
- Anandamaya kosha- Related to Eternal consciousness
- How many faces/ wicks of Diya should be kept at home and what does it signify?
You can keep Brass Diya at home starting from a single face/wick till infinity.
1 face- fulfills all the wishes and desires of the person
2 faces- helps to improve the welfare, harmony and peace of family
3 faces- helps to provide child boon(progeny)
4 faces- helps to gain wealth in abundance
5 faces- gives every blessing and pleasure.
6 face- provides us knowledge and renunciation
7 faces- Provide prosperity and wealth.
- Who is Chakarathazhwar and what are the benefits of worshiping him?
Lord Chakarathazhwar is believed to have originated as the incarnation of Lord Vishnu’s Divine Chakra (auspicious disk of lord vishnu). He is known as the combined form of Varaha and Narasimha. Worshiping him will provide us protection, freedom from fear, cures diseases and removes other evil or negative vibes.
- What are the benefits of Keeping brass Sword at home?
In general the brass sword is kept at home as a traditional decorative showpiece. Besides, it also contains certain vastu benefits such as ensuring success and victory in every aspect of your life.
It acts as a booster of positivity along with enchanting the power and influence of the person. The directions of East and Northeast are considered to be the best zone to place the brass sword.
- Which side of the Brass Statue of Sridevi and Boodevi should be placed with the Vishnu Statue?
The brass Statue of Goddess Sridevi should be placed to the right side of Lord Vishnu and Goddess Boodevi to the left side which represents them as equal. (In addition to this Goddess Neela Devi(Third consort of Lord Vishnu) is also placed at the left side of Lord Vishnu).
- Where Should We Place the OM Symbol at Home?
As per the science of Vastu the symbol of Ohm is considered auspicious and the best place to keep it is at the entrance of the home, as it enhances the good luck. This ohm can be Placed in the form of Brass Statues or Brass Wall Hangings.
- What are the Benefits of Worshiping Vishnu Durga at Home?
Vishnu Durga depicts the calm form of Durga after ferociously destroying the evil shape-shifting demon Mahishasura. Goddess Durga as the sister of Lord Vishnu is termed as Vishnu Durga. To represent it she holds sangu chakra in her hands.
Anybody can worship by keeping this brass idol at home to resolve the Navagraha doshas and protect from the effects of evil eyes, Blackmagic and negative vibrations. This brass sculpture of Vishnu Durga should be placed in the south direction as she triumphantly stands over the head of the buffalo demon
- Can We Keep Naga Devata(Snake God) Idols at Home for Worship?
The Brass Naga Devata idols are kept at home for the purpose of removing astrological doshas or ill effects, for a specific period of time.
- Where Lakshmi Kuberar Statue should be placed and what are its benefits?
Devi Lakshmi is the goddess of wealth who brings joy and prosperity in abundance and lord Kubera is the banker of heaven, a wealthy person who provides wealth for poverty The Brass Lakshmi Kubera Statue helps to unlock financial growth, both in-home and business.
Place this Brass Lakshmi Kubera statue in the north direction facing the west to create positive vibrations for wealth. Hence by doing pooja and worshiping with this brass idol bestows us with the grace of immense wealth flow in our home and business respectively.
- What are the benefits of the Brass Charging Bull statue?
The brass charging bull is the representation of courage, power, strength, speed and optimism. As per Vastu and Feng shui, the brass statue of Charging bull is kept for good luck and wealth. It provides overall gain, success and prosperity. Placing it in the south east direction increases wealth accumulation and in the north direction for money flow.
- What are the vastu benefits of placing a Brass Duck Statue at home?
The pair of Brass Vastu Ducks should be kept in the direction of the south west region in order to create a strong bond between the couples. This provides the benefits of making the relationships unbreakable.
- Who is Mahishasura Mardhini and what are the benefits of worshiping her?
Mahishasura Mardhini is an incarnation of Lord Durga taken in order to defeat and kill the buffalo headed demon called Mahishasura. Hence she derived the name Mahishasura (the demon) mardhini(killer of demons). Mahishasura Mardini represents kindness, forgiveness, and also protectiveness. She acts as both protector and destroyer.
Worshiping with the Brass Mahishasura Mardini statue will provide us with the courage to kill our fear, provide success, avoid obstacles and help to achieve anything in life.
- What does the divine symbol of Brass Sangu Chakra Namam represent and How should we place them?
The Divine symbol of Namam Sangu Chakra is the divine symbol of lord Vishnu Vaishnavism. The two lines in brass Namam represent the feet of Lord Vishnu (the god of creation) and the center Thilagam represents Lakshmi Devi (the goddess of wealth). The brass Sangu (couch) represents the predominant sound of ‘om’ which indicates the creation of the Universe.The brass chakra or Sudarshana chakra (wheel) represents the changes and transformations that take place in the universe.
This Brass Sangu Chakra Namam should be placed in the order where the Namam should be in the center, Chakra on its right and Sangu on its left.
- What are the Vastu benefits of placing Brass Surya Bhagavan Wall Hangings?
According to Vastu, the brass sun wall hanging should be hung in the east wall or north east direction of your home at entrance,pooja room, living room or at office etc. It improves positive energy, fame, reputation and acts as the best vastu remedy for any defects.
- What is Vastu Villaku and where should we keep it?
The Vastu Diya or Vastu vilaku is depicted in a form where a simply designed diya is placed over a tortoise (kurma). This Brass Vastu Diya should be placed in the northeast corner of the pooja room in order to spread positivity and prosperity.
- Who is Sathya Narayana and what are the benefits of satyanarayan pooja?
The sathya narayana form of vishnu is considered as the embodiment of truth as the name itself implies “sathya”(truth).Sathya Narayana is an incarnation of Lord Vishnu and the chief deity of Sathyanarayana puja. This pooja is conducted to receive the blessings of the Lord for health, wealth and happiness. The Satyanarayana pooja can be performed on any day, in the morning or evening. Poornima (full moon day) or Sankranti are considered to be the most auspicious day for this pooja. One should fast until the pooja is completed.
- Where Should We Keep Brass Jewelry Boxes at Home?
As per vastu, Lord Kubera who is the god of wealth rules the direction of North or North East, hence it is considered to be suitable to place the Brass Jewel Boxes in this auspicious direction for the abundance flow of wealth.
- What does the Ardhanareeswarar Statue represent?
The word Ardhanareeswarar means The Lord who is half woman, where right half is shiva and left half is shakthi. This Brass idol of Ardhanareeswarar is the combination of the male and female figure of the Hindu deity Lord Shiva together with his wife Goddess Parvati. The male half is known as Purush and the female is known as Prakriti.
This idol represents that the male and female principles are inseparable from each other.
Ardhanareeswarar symbolizes the union of two opposites in the universe. This sculpture shows that the male and female are equal to balance the world. Worshiping with this Brass Ardhanareeswara Statue may provide salvation from these material worldly desires. It can be placed to signify the importance of the couples.
- Where should we place the Dancing Ganesha Brass Statue?
Nrithya ganesha or Dancing ganesha is depicted in a dancing posture with 2 to 16 arms showing different mudras. The Brass Statue of narthana ganesha should be placed in the west, north east and north direction. He is the symbol of overcoming obstacles and provides success.
- Can we keep Brass Krishna Idols with flute at home?
It is familiar that Lord Krishna will mostly have his dearest flute in his hands. Besides keeping such types of brass idols at home is considered auspicious as it provides various benefits like reducing financial problems and providing harmony in family relationships.
- Who is called as Nava Durga and When are they worshiped?
The 9 Forms of Durga celebrated and worshiped during the festival of Navaratri are Shailaputri, Brahmacharini. Chandraghanta, Kushmanda, Skandamata, Katyayani, Kaalratri, Mahagauri and Siddhidatri.
- Where should we place Brass Lord Shiva’s Idol at home?
Placing Brass Lord Shiva’s Statue at home helps to strengthen the vibrations and energies of that place. It should be placed in the direction of the North or North Eastern part, as Mount Kailash is situated in that direction.
- What are the different types of Navaratri and when are they celebrated?
Navratri is celebrated to honor the divine goddesses at a certain interval of time in which 4 seasons of Navratri are celebrated in a year. It is followed as per Tamil month such as,
- During Puratasi month – Saradha Navratri (September- October)
- During Aadi month – Ashada Navratri (July- August)
- During Thai month- Shyamala Navratri (January – February)
- During panguni month- Vasantha/ Chaitra Navratri (March – April)
- What are the benefits of placing a Shiva Parivar statue at home?
The Shiva Parivar brass statue or the Shiva family statue includes Lord Shiva, Devi Parvati, Lord Ganesha, Lord Murugan along with a lingam and their divine vehicles(Nandi, lion, mooshik, and peacock). Keeping such a type of Brass Statue is considered auspicious and helps to enhance harmony, love, and peace in family.
- What is Brass Narmadha Shiva Lingam and where to place them?
The narmada Shiva Lingam or Narmadheshwarar is a unique natural stone which is found only in the beds of River Narmada. It is a sacred symbol and divine energy tool which enhances the positive energy to the surrounding places. It should be placed in the direction of North or East.
- What are the benefits of placing Brass Narmada Shiva lingam for puja?
- Placing Brass Narmada Shiva Lingam provides various benefits such as;
- Helps us heal from diseases and other physical effects.
- Reduces the harmful effect of Saturn/shani(in astrology).
- Increases concentration and focus in everything we do.
- Solves Negative karmas and vastu doshas.
- Protects us from evil eyes, negative influence and black Magic.
- Provides business growth and brings opportunities.
- Who is Lord Shrinathji?
Lord Shrinathji is the primary deity of Vaishnavism mainly in Pushtimarg, of Vallabha sampradaya created by Vallabacharya. He is mainly worshiped by the followers of Bhakti yoga and the vaishnavites of Gujarat, Rajasthan, and Bhatias. Lord Shrinathji is the incarnation of Lord Krishna in a 7-year-old child form depicting the theme of lifting the Govardhan Hill.
- How many steps should be kept during Navratri and how to arrange them?
The navarathri steps of the kolu festival should be kept in odd numbers like 3, 5, 7, 9 and 11. Each step should contain certain specific idols and placed with the following order.(starting from downwards)
Step 1 to 3 – For animals, birds and plants
1st step – Insects, reptiles and plants, 2nd step- Birds,3rd step- animals, etc.
Step 4 to 6 – For Humans
4th Step– Human activities, workers,artists, farmers, devotees, villagers, soldiers, weddings scenes, sportspersons, Chettiar couple with shop set up. Intelligent humans and treaders.
5th Step– leaders, freedom fighters, poets,famous persons, great personalities etc.
6th Step– Alvars, saints, mahans, nayanmars, Gurus, Navagrahas
Step 7 to 9– for Gods and goddess
7th step– Dasavatharam statues of Lord Vishnu.
8th step– Ashta Lakshmis, marapachi bommai, Pair of Male and Female doll with decoration.
9th step– for primary deities Durga.Lakshmi.Saraswati,Ganesha, Shiva, Murugan, Vishnu etc. along with a kalasam at the center.
- Which side brass kalasam should be placed at home?
As per vastu sathra, placing the brass kalasam filled with water in the North or East or North East direction of Pooja room is considered auspicious and beneficial. In general the Kalasam is the symbol of wisdom, abundance and immortality.
The brass kalasam is sacred and religious which signifies conduction positive vibrations.
- Who is known as the Harihara Avatar?
Lord HariHara is the fusion combined avatar of two supreme gods of trinity, Lord Shiva (hara)and Lord Vishnu(hari). He is otherwise familiarly known as ShankaraNarayana, where shakara means Shiva and Narayana means Lord Vishnu.
In other words Lord Ayyapa is otherwise known as Hariharaan or Hariharaputra meaning the “son of Harihara ”or a fusion deity of Hair (Mohini- the female form of Vishnu) and Hara (lord shiva).
- Who is Goddess Rajamathangi and what are the benefits of worshiping her?
In general Goddess Rajamatangi is believed to be the combination of Tri Shakthi (Durga, Lakshmi, and Saraswathi) and is considered as one of the 10 Mahavidyas. Rajamathangi is known for her immense knowledge, talent, and exposure and blesses her devotees with all these signs of wealth.Worshipping with this brass Rajamatangi statue will provide us the blessings of all the 64 arts to a person to succeed in every endeavor of life with immense joy and happiness.
- What are the benefits of worshiping Uduppi Krishna?
The Udupi Krishna Temple is located in Karnataka. This brass idol represents the child form of Lord Krishna decorated with jewels.
This Brass Idol of Udupi Krishna should be placed facing the west direction because of the legend behind it where once an ardent devotee of Lord Krishna was denied to get darshan of Udupi Krishna, he underwent meditation. Pleased by this devotion Lord Krishan changed his position from east to west and created 9 holes on the wall to bless his devotee. Hence this form of Krishna idol symbolizes that true love and devotion always wins no matter what.
By worshiping this Brass Idol of Udupi Krishna protects us from various problems and challenges in life. Childless couples can perform pooja with this Brass idol of Udupi Krishna to gain the boon of child progeny.
- Who is Lord Vishwakarma?
Lord Vishwakarma is considered as the son of Lord Brahma and known as the god of Construction and Architecture. He is considered as the creator of Sthapatya Veda, otherwise known as the Veda of Architecture. Vishwakarma Puja was done to worship him and His birthday is marked as Vishwakarma jayanti.
Worshiping him provides various benefits to artisans, workers, architects and other related aspects. The brass idols of Lord Vishwakarman are used for pooja and worshiped to remove vastu Doshas.
- Who are all called AshtaVinayak?
AshtaVinayaka is known as 8 ganeshas where the term ashta in Sanskrit means No.8. The Ashta Vinayak Yatra is a holy pilgrimage trip of 8 ancient temples of Lord Ganesha in different areas of Maharashtra. The idols of each Ganesha vary and have different story lines with specific iconography. The following are the 8 ganeshas of Ashta vinayaka;
- Ballaleshwar,Shri Dundi Vinayaka-Pali.
- Varadvinayak- Mahad.
- Who is Vastu purusha and What are the benefits of worshipping him?
The Lord Vastu purush is considered as the God of Vastu. It is believed that about 45 gods resided inside Vastu PUrush’s Physical outlet. He is worshiped as per vastu to attract happiness, health, wealth, good luck, money, prosperity, success and to keep out negative evil vastu doshas. The ideal direction to place the statue of Vastu Purusha is North and North east as it is considered auspicious as per vastu rules.
- Who are all the Navagrahas and how should we place them?
The brass statues of Navagrahas should be placed in the square formation with sun in the center and other deities around him. No two idols should face each other. The 9 heavenly divine planets of Hindu astrology are called Navagrahas (nava-9 and grahas-planets). They are as follows,
- Rahu- Ascending Node of Moon
- Ketu- Descending node of Moon.
- Who is known as Lord Gomatheswara?
Lord Gomatheswara represents the divine Jain traditional figure Bahubali, who is the eldest son of the first Tirthankara(spiritual teacher) Adinath Rishabhadev. He is believed to be in a meditating state(to attain wisdom) for a long time with a standing position called kayotsarga(standing still posture in Jain meditation), which led to the climbing of plants around his legs. His other name is kammateswara.
It indicates the jail principle aspect of peace, calmness, non violence, sacrifice of worldly affairs and leading a simple living. The Gomateshwara Statue is a monolithic statue located at the hills of Shravanabelagola in Karnataka. The famous event called mahamastakabhisheka is celebrated here every 12 years.
- What are the benefits of Ashtalakshmi Kuberar Diya?
This Brass Ashta Lakshmi Kubera Diya is a unique product that brings the benefits and blessings of both Lord Kubera and Goddess Lakshmi as a whole. This Brass Ashta Lakshmi Kubera Diya depicts the form of Diya with 8 coins attached around it. These 8 attached coins in this brass Ashta Lakshmi Kubera Diya portray Ashta Lakshmi structures in each coin separately.
Goddess Lakshmi( Ashta Lakshmi) and Lord Kubera are believed to be present in this Ashta Lakshmi Kubera Diya. Hence by doing pooja and worshiping with this brass Ashta Lakshmi Kubera Diya bestows us with the grace of immense wealth flow in our home and business respectively. Lighting this brass Ashta Lakshmi Kubera Diya every day at dawn and dusk or especially on Fridays is considered auspicious.
- What are the benefits of lighting Gajalakshmi Diya?
This brass Gaja Lakshmi Diya is a kind that contains the structure of goddess Gajalakshmi with gigantic elephants on either side. The term Gaja means elephant and Lakshmi means the goddess of wealth. It can be lit every day and should be faced in the southern direction as it blesses us with wealth, prosperity and fortune.
- Who is lord Ragavendra and what are the benefits of worshiping him?
Sri Ragavendra Tirtha who is also known as Sudha Parimala acharya is the saint of Mantralayam (Brindavanam where his tomb shrine is located) and the holy father of Aadheenam at Kumbakonam. He is an ardent devotee of Lord Vishnu.
Worshiping this brass Raghavendra statue will provide us the solution for every problem one faces in his life. Placing this brass Raghavendra statue in the northeast direction is considered auspicious. He fulfills all the wishes and desires of his devotees.
- How many types of Varahi Amman are there?
Varahi Amman has various forms leading to various aspects. She is categorized as Ashta varahi as per hindu mythology scriptures.
- Aadhi Varahi
- Mahisharuda Varahi
- Lagu Varahi
- Unmadha Varahi
- Ashvaaruda Varahi
- Simharudu Varahi
- Maha Varahi
- Swapna Varahi
- Varahi tantra describes that Varahi Amman has got 5 different forms such as;
- Svapna Varahi
- Canada Varahi
- Mahi Varahi
- Krcca Varahi
- Matsya Varahi
- Who are called as Saptha Manthrikas?
Saptha Manthrikas are 7 divine mothers or a group of 7 motherly goddesses of hinduism.(saptha means 7) who is a form of goddess shakti or parvathi. Each one of them is associated with the energy of each god. They are as follows:
- Brahmani from Brahma
- Vaishnavi from Vishnu
- Maheshwari from Shiva
- Indrani from Indra
- Kaumari from Skanda
- Varahi from Varaha
- Chamunda from Devi
- In addition to this is Narasimhi from Narasimha and Vinayaki from Ganesha.
- Who is Tara in Buddhism and how many types are there?
Goddess Tara iis worshiped both in Hinduism and Buddhism. She is known as the goddess of compassion and protection. In Hinduism she is considered one among das maha vidhyas and in buddhism she is considered as the female buddha. As per buddhism there are 21 types of Tara forms mentioned in which Green and White Tara is familiar.
- Who is Kanchi Maha Periyavar?
Kanchi Maha Periyava is the great Sage of Kanchi who is also known as the Mahaperiyava (a venerable sage). Kanchi Maha Periyava is the 68th Jagadguru of the most popular Kanchi Kamakoti Peetham.He has created a great work on Hindu philosophy in Tamil named Deivathin Kural (which means the voice of God).The main objective of Kanchi Maha Periyava is to protect the Vedas, tradition, and dharma. Kanchi Maha Periyava has also influenced the Indian Freedom Movement and spread his teachings and knowledge through spiritual journeys across India.
148. Who is Ramanujar?
The Ramanujar Statue is also called the Statue of Equality. A unique separate monument is built in dedication to the famous vaishnavite saint bhagavad ramanuja.This brass ramanujar statue is a replica of the hindu vaishnavite saint Ramanuja.He is also known as Ramanuja or ramanujacharya or ilaiya Perumal who is a great Indian philosopher, Hindu theologian and a famous social reformer. His birthday is celebrated as Ramanujar Jayanthi.
149. What are the 6 divine temples of Lord Muruga?
The 6 most sacred temples of Lord Muruga are situated in Tamilnadu and each signifies a specific story behind the respective place. they are as follows;
- Thiruseeralaivai/ Tiruchendhur
- Thiruvavinankudi/ Pazhani
- Kundruthoradal/ Thiruthani
150. How to Light Brahma Muhuratha Diya?
The Brahma Muhurtha Brass Diya should be lit during the brahma muhurta time which starts from early morning 3.30 am and ends at 1.36 minutes before the sun rises. The 5 brahma muhurta diya should have the count of 5 and be lit facing the direction of East. This should be continuously done for 48 days and the time which followed on day 1 should be maintained till last. By doing this it fulfils all our wishes and desires.
151. Who were the Nalvars?
Out of 63 nayanmar of saivism, the predominant 4 saiva saints or samayacharyas is known as the nalvar, the four who promoted saiva siddhanta culture and philosophy. Their contribution to saivism is immeasurable.They are popularly referred to as Saiva samaya kuravar nalvar.They are as follows
- Thirugnana Sambandhar
152. Who are called the Divine Triple Deities of Hinduism?
The Three primary gods and Goddesses of Hinduism are known as Trinity gods (mummoorthy and muperum deviyar).
Trinity Gods: Lord Brahma(the creator), Lord Vishnu (the protector), Lord Shiva (the destroyer).
Trinity goddesses: Goddess Durga(power, courage and strength), Goddess Lakshmi(wealth, fortune and prosperity), Goddess Saraswathi(arts, knowledge, wisdom).
153. Who is karpaga vinayagar and what are the benefits of worshipping him?
The 1600 years old Ancient rock cut temple devoted to Lord Ganesha is situated at Pillayarpatti (sivaganga district of Tamilnadu). As he fulfills all the desires and wishes of his devotees like the kalpavriksha(karpaga)tree, he got the name as Karpaga vinayagar. Worshipping this Valampuri Vinayagar statue facing the direction of the north will bless us with abundant wealth.
154. What is brass mukhalingam?
The brass mukhalinga is a statue with one or more human faces sculpted over it unlike other normal shiva lingams with plain structure. It may have about 1 to 5 faces carved over it. The 5 faces represent the 5 elements or Panchabhoodhas.
155. Who is Goddess Renuka Devi?
Goddess Renuka Devi is also known as jagadamba and most familiarly as Yellamma(mother of universe) devi, She has got a famous temple at mahur in Maharashtra. She is the main predominant goddess of karnataka, telangana, andhra, maharashtra and in some parts of Tamil Nadu. As per legends she is the wife of Sage Jamadagni and mother of Lord Parasurama (incarnation of Lord Vishnu).
156. Who is goddess Rajeshwari and what are the benefits of worshipping her?
Goddess Rajeshwari is the main presiding deity of the divine and auspicious Sri Chakra. She is the goddess of First and Second Chakra moola chakra swadhisthana chakra. The term Raja Rajeshwari means lord of lords, The supreme deity. She is the Goddess who rules over trimurthis. Worshipping her will bless us with Protection, wealth and moksha.
157. Who is Lord Guruvayur Krishna and where to place him?
Guruvayur Krishna is a form of Lord Vishnu, worshipped mainly in Kerala and the primary deity of Guruvayur Temple. Here Lord Krishna is worshipped in child form also known as Guruvayoor unnikannan. It is believed that the named guruvayur appna is derived as the lord Guru and Vayu installed the deity for worship. (guru(guru bhagavan)+Vayu(the lord of Wind)+appan(father or master in malayalam)= guruvayurappan). North east, West, east are the suitable directions to place the brass idol of Guruvayur krishna.
158. What are the benefits of worshipping Shani Bhagavan?
In general Shani Bhagavan is worshipped during Saturdays. As he rules the Direction of West, placing the Brass Idol of Shani Bhagavan at the west is considered auspicious. Worshipping shani bhagavan minimises the effects of past karma and sins, ward off evil-ness, and remove obstacles.
159. What does the Brass Nataraja Statue represent?
The brass statue of Lord Nataraja represents various aspects in each parts, they are as follows;
- Circular arch- Human life cycle of birth and rebirth
- Damaru- vibration of Om, creation
- Snake-cosmic energy, past, present and future, shakthi power.
- Abhaya mudra- protection
- Untied hair- symbol of rejection, wildness
- Arms and legs- revealing and concealing
- Third eye- divine wisdom
- Flames in arch- evils, joy,light, warmth, darkness,danger., etc happening in daily life.
- Flames of fire- destruction
- Ganga in head- remove ignorance
- Lotus pedestal- rebirth
- Crescent moon-Time cycle
- The dwarf apasmara(Demon muyalakan)- overcome darkness of ignorance
160. What are the benefits of Deepa Lakshmi?
Deepa Lakshmi is the representation of Goddess Lakshmi Devi.The brass statue of Deeps lakshmi is depicted in a standing position of goddess lakshmi holding a single diya in her hands. Lighting this kind of diya blesses us with the benefits of good luck, fortune,wealth and prosperity.Placing this diya facing north or north east direction is considered auspicious.
161. Why does Lord Kubera have Mongoose in his hands as a vehicle?
Lord Kubera is depicted as holding a golden mongoose in his hands. The mongoose(predator of snacks) in Lord Kubera’s hand is considered as his victory over and against the Nagas. It is considered a golden mongoose and believed to spit out valuable gems every time it opens its mouth.
162. Who is God Vithoba?
Lord Vithoba is also familiarly known as vithal, Panduranga, who is the manifestation of Lord Vishnu and Krishna. He is also depicted as standing over a brick in akimbo position(hands in hip), accompanied with his beloved consort Rukhmini devi.A famous temple for Vithal and Rukhmi is situated in the place called Pandharpur, Maharashtra.
Makara is said to be the vehicles of the Sea God Varuna, River Goddess Ganga Devi and Narmada. Makara is the legendary sea creature (Makar in hindi means Crocodile).
163. Which kind of god idols should not be kept in the pooja room?
- Saneeshwarar and Navagraha images or idols should not be placed inside the pooja room.
- Damaged photos and idols should not be placed inside the pooja room.
- The photographs of dead or ancestors should not be placed inside the pooja room.
164. What is the Difference between Rahu and Ketu Brass Statues?
Ragu and Ketu are associated with the 2 nodes of the moon. The North node represents Rahu and the south node represents Ketu.Both Rahu and Ketu features are connected with Heavenly Snake in which Rahu is depicted with snake head and human body, whereas Ketu is depicted with human head and snake body.
165. What are the benefits of Brass Tri-shakti Symbol?
It is the combination of three divine symbols such as Ohm, Swastika, Trishul. It is known as Tri-shakti symbol or Tri-energy which helps to purify the surroundings and atmosphere.This brass tri shakthi symbol can be kept in purse, briefcase, or hanged in te main door, pooja room and other respective places.It helps to ward off evil forces, negative energies and protect us from dangers.
166. Who is Lord SwamiNarayan?
Lord Swaminarayan is a yogi and a spiritual leader with whom the Vaishnava category of Swaminarayan Sampradayam ( It includes Dharma,Ahimsa and Bramacharya) was developed. He is also known as Sahajanand Swami, Harikrishna Maharaj, Nilkanth varni, Swami Narayan Bhagwan.
167. Which God Idols should be present in the Pooja room?
Images or Brass Idols of the God like perumal, vinayaka, lakshmi, saraswathi, murugan, ambal, Family god can be kept in the pooja room compulsorily. If necessary other desired idols can be kept with their respective procedures to be followed depending upon the individuals well and wish.
168. What does the Ashoka emblem symbolize?
The various symbols and designs carved in Ashoka pillar represents various meanings, they are as follows; It contains the structure of Bull, Elephant, Lion, Horse and a Dharma Chakra. In the brass ashoka pillar the 4 lions symbolize power, courage and confidence.
- The Bull represents hard work.
- The Elephant represents strength.
- The Lion represents bravery and valour.
- The Horse represents speed, energy and loyalty.
- The Motto Sathyameva Jayathe represents the meaning Truth alone triumphs.
- The Dharma chakra has 24 spokes in it representing 24 hours in a Day and 24 different aspects of Life.
169. What are the benefits of lighting diya at home?
By lighting diya it provides various kinds of benefits both spiritually and scientifically.
- In general, lighting diya symbolizes the victory of good over evil.
- Lighting of brass diyas provides good health to the people
- As metals like brass are good conductors of positive energy it will help to dispel and remove the negativity from one’s mind and soul by providing positive vibes.
- This clear ups the evil vibrations in order to enter the divine aura and radiate light into the place.
- Keeping diyas lit throughout the full nights will help to ensure the restrictions of negative spirits into the home and other holy places.
170. Can we blow Sangu/Couch at home?
Yes, the couch shell can be blown in our home. The right handed couch is considered auspicious and it should be placed in the direction of north, east or northeast. Keeping it at home provides good luck, wealth and prosperity. Blowing sangu also has health benefits like purifying lungs and cures ailments. It should be worshipped and blown at least twice a day.
171. What is athma diya and what are the benefits of lighting it?
- This type of diya represents the union of both Jeevatma (body and soul) and paramatma (divinity).
- This is a kind of traditional diya which is used for worship from ancient days by rishis, siddhars, munivars and various other holy saints.
- This diya creates a calm and positive aura to the body, soul and mind.
- It belongs equally to all the directions and spreads its light and brings a meditative atmosphere to the surroundings.
- This Athma diya can be lit during the time of early morning 4 am to 6 am or after evening 6.pm.
172. Who is lord kubera and what are the benefits of worshipping him?
Lord Kubera is a semi divine mythological character who is considered as the god of wealth. As he rules the direction of North or North-east direction, placing kubera statues in the respective direction is considered auspicious and provides the blessings of material gain, fortune,prosperity. In abundance.
173. What is Hanuman tail worship and how to perform it?
This form of Hanuman worship is considered famous and powerful in order to fulfill and bring our desire and wishes true.It is said that marking hanuman’s tail with chandan and kumkum for 48 days along with chanting his praise inorder to fulfill a wish will happen for sure within the completion of those 48 days. It is an ancient powerful method followed in the worshiping of lord Hanuman by their devotees.
174. Why should we worship Lord Ganesha’s brass idol with goddess Lakshmi statue ?
Lord Ganesha is the god of wisdom and Lakshmi is the Goddess of wealth, hence the brass idol of Lord Ganesha and Lakshmi Devi is worshipped together to get wisdom along with wealth. The position of Goddess Lakshmi should be to the left of Lord Ganesha statue and the idol together should be placed facing North direction. This kind of brass idol should be mainly kept during the festive season of diwali in the pooja.
175. How many diyas should be used for gifting and lighting at home?
You can light either 1 or 2 brass diyas at home or for the purpose of gifting. The most preferable count is 2 as it is considered auspicious.It helps to bring joy, property in abundance.
176. What are the types of Laughing Buddha and its representation?
The different form of Brass laughing buddha statue represents various meanings and benefits as follows.
- Laughing buddha with 5 kids: Fortune, positive energy and wealth.
- Laughing buddha with bowl : Attain enlightenment.
- Laughing Buddha with fan: Happiness, joy, remove troubles.
- Laughing buddha with sack bag- Wealth and fortune.
- Laughing buddha sitting or meditating: Clean soul and provide peace.
- Laughing buddha with raised hands: promotion, enhancement of business
- Laughing buddha laying down: Reduce misfortune from life,provide goodluck.
177. Who is Lord Vishnu maayan and what are the benefits of worshipping him?
The ultimate protector and also a quick problem solver. He was born in a spiritual union of Lord Shiva and Parvati Devi with the help of Lord Vishnu as per a legend.Lord Shiva then named him as Vishnu maya(born out of Maya- illusion). Lord Shiva blessed him with buffalo as his vehicle and Devi Parvati blessed him with 2 sticks named as kuruvadi.He performs the aspect of protecting every one. Worshipping Lord Vishnuaya helps to remove negative energy, evil eye, eliminates enemies, success over enemies and provides overall prosperity.
178. What are the benefits of worshipping and performing pooja with Brass Murugan Idol?
The main benefits of worshipping with the brass idol of lord murugan is that he destroys the three impediments of a human’s existence in this life known as Karma( destiny), Maya (illusion) and Ahankar (ego).
Lord Muruga is a kind of divineful personification with supremely high powers who provides us with consciousness, wisdom and helps us to free ourselves from the karmic bondage of past life.
179. Who is called Medicine buddha and what are its benefits?
- Medicine Buddha is also known as Bhaisajyaguru that represents a supreme healer. He is described as a doctor who cures the sufferings using his medicinal knowledge and teachings.
- This brass medicine buddha statue provides the benefit to increase the healing power for both oneself and others to overcome the inner sickness of attachment, hatred, ignorance, and other evil vibes.
- This brass medicine buddha statue is depicted in a sitting meditating position over a golden lotus designed base portraying vitarka mudra and holding a bowl jar of medicinal herbs or nectar which represents his position as a healer.
180. What are the benefits of lighting Brass Tortoise Diya?
- Lighting the brass Tortoise Diys helps to provide us with a long life and patience to handle all the situations in life. It provides success and victory in business or any other start up business activities and process which is undertaken.
- Lighting this Brass Tortoise diya continuously will provide child progeny to the childless couple.Lighting this diya facing north direction is considered auspicious and vanishes vastu related doshas.
181. Who is Pathanjali?
Pathanjali is considered as one of the greatest sages of India who have authored a number of Sanskrit works and yoga sutras. He is also denoted as the father of yoga and his knowledge about yoga has helped for its enhancement and evolution.
He is depicted in a way where the lower half of his body is covered by the body of a snake along with the five headed serpent above his head. He has got 4 hands in which 2 hands depict greetings position and the other two hands will be holding conch and chakra which is similar to lord vishnu.
182. Which direction should the Brass Varahi Amman Statue be placed?
As Varahi Amman is the ruler of North Direction the brass statue of Varahi amman should be placed in the respective North position to receive all her blessings and benefits.
183. What are the benefits of worshipping Varahi Amman?
Worshipping Varahi Amman provides us with following benefits :
- Helps to defeat enemies and provides success in all the new endeavours of life.
- Removes all diseases and physical disorders by providing long life
- Provides fame, good luck, fortune, word power, happiness and prosperity.
184. What are the benefits of placing Sangu Diya at Home?
This Sangu Diya (couch Diya) is a unique piece of Diya illustrating the form of Diya lighting on a couch. The Sangu Diya represents the predominant factor of Lord Vishnu and Vaishnavism. This brass Sangu Diya symbolizes the sound of Om and the creation of the universe. The sangu is the symbol of purity, brilliance and auspiciousness.
This brass Sangu Diya as the representation of Vaishnavism provides the blessings of Lord Vishnu in the form of light in Diya. This light from the brass Sangu Diya will destroy the evil in darkness by its light. This should be lighted and placed in the direction of North and North-East
185. Why is Buddha called Shankyamuni?
Shakyamuni form of buddha is also known as earth touching buddha or earth witness buddha where Buddha. This buddha idol is depicted with his right hand bent downwards touching the knee and his left side holding a bowl in his hand placed on his lap.Bhumisparsa mudra is called an earth touching gesture and hence this brass sculpture is known as Earth witnesses buddha.He is a representation of his enlightenment and where earth stood as his witness. It is a symbolization of his victory over the tempting demon king called Mara against his meditation.
Place this brass buddha statue at your home to defeat the evil demonic characteristics in your mind, soul and get enlightened with positive vibes. It can be placed facing the east direction where the sun rises as it represents eternal knowledge.
186. Who is Lord Dhattatreya and what are the benefits of worshipping him?
Lord dattatreya is a combined incarnation of all three trinity gods of hinduism namely, Lord Vishnu, Lord Brahma and Lord Shiva in a single form. The term Datta means ‘to give’ and atreya means ‘atri’s son’.Lord dattatreya is depicted in a standing position with 3 heads, 2 legs and 6 hands holding japamala, kamandalu, damaru, trishul, conch and chakra. He is accompanied with his vahanas of 4 dogs and a cow. Worshipping him will provide us the blessings of knowledge, intelligence and wisdom.
187. What are the benefits of lighting Ashta lakshmi Diya?
Lighting this Brass Ashatalakshmi diya provides us the benefit of granary wealth, courage, child progeny, knowledge and wisdom, success, fame and fortune material and spiritual wealth.
188. Who is Mariamman and what are the benefits of worshipping her?
Mariamman is regarded as the goddess who brings rain and removes drought and poverty by providing prosperity. Being the goddess of medicine, it is believed that the brass idol of goddess Mariamman helps in curing all the heat-based diseases like chickenpox, smallpox, rashes, measles, cholera, plaque.She is the principal god of all the rural village areas.By worshipping the brass statue of Mariamman at home or workplace blesses us with health, long life span, the welfare of spouse, and overall wealth to the family.
189. Who is Padmanabha Swamy and where to place his idol?
Padmanabha Swamy is an incarnation of Lord Vishnu in an anantha sayana position over the snake called Adhi sesha (king of snakes). He got the name Padma(lotus)Nabah(stomach) as lord brahma emerges from the navel of Lord Vishnu, seated on a Lotus, indicating the dawn of the creation process after the whole destruction of this world.The brass statue of Padmanabhaswamy statue should face the direction of East.
190. Who is Aalilai Krishna and what are the benefits of worshiping him?
Aalilai Krishna is a form of a divine little child, which is one of the most popular deities worshiped from ancient days. He is depicted as a crawling little babe sucking his toe with his mouth and he is placed over a giant leaf of banyan tree. Lord Krishna as a divine child on a banyan leaf is a popular form called as vatapatrasayi. This brass statue of aalilai krishna provides the blessings of Child progeny to the childless couples.
191. What is Vishwaroopam ?
The Vishwaroopam is nothing but the supreme universal form of lord vishnu which depicts the presence of all the components of the world in him which took place in dwapara yuga. The Vishwaroopam form is described as Vishnu with multiple heads and arms.
192. What are the benefits of Lighting Ganesha Diya?
As per Vastu it is prescribed to place Ganesha diya at Home in the direction of West, North-East or in North. Keeping it in the entrance of the place or pooja room is considered auspicious.Lighting this brass ganesha diya provides us the benefits of Prosperity, good fortune, wisdom and removes obstacles etc.
193. Who is Sivagami thayar?
Goddess sivagami thayar is considered as the wife of Lord Nataraja (the god of dance). Devi sivagami thayar is believed to be the incarnation of goddess parvati devi. It is considered auspicious to place nataraja statue along with sivagami devi. They both stand as themaindeity of Chidambaram temple.She is also called as umayambikai or sivakama sundari.
194. Who is Varaha Murthi?
Varaha murthi has got the wild boar head with human body and comes as the 3rd avatar in the great 10 avatar list of Lord Vishnu. This avatar of Vishnu was taken in order to save and rescue bhoomadevi out of the huge cosmic ocean who have been stolen by the demon hiranyaksha khan.
195. What is the form of resting Buddha?
Resting Buddha is depicted as lying on his knee with a resting posture.This idol represents the restfulness and tranquility which is obtained through the means of meditation process. He has been the symbol of calm, peace and patience through this form or posture.
This idol can be kept in meditating areas and in the garden areas to create the exact vibration in and around the place which brings the relaxation of mind out of stress and other anxieties.
196. When should we use brass pradosham Diya?
Pradhosa murthi villaku is depicted as the diya with Shiva Lingam and Nandi which is considered auspicious when lighted during the pradosham time of the month. By undergoing fasting and praying Lord Shiva Parvati devi and Nadi on this Pradosham day believe as it removes all the sins and fulfills all our desires.
197. Who is Mother Mary?
As per gospels matthew (chirstian book of messages and information about jesus christ), Mother mary is believed to be the mother of Jesus Christ and wife of Joseph who is jesus christ’s father. She became special for conceiving Jesus Christ through a means of a holy spirit while she was still remaining virgin. Hence she is also known as Virgin Mary.
198. What are the various types of Bhairava avatar?
199. How to place the Brass statue of Lord Ganesha, Goddess Lakshmi and Saraswathi?
The Lord Ganesha brass statue should be placed to the left side of Goddess Lakshmi and the Statue of Goddess Saraswathi should be placed on the right side respectively. By placing these three predominant god statues will provide us the blessings of all the three as a whole.
200. What are the benefits of worshipping Lord Surya Bhagavan Brass Statue?
Lord Surya Bhagavan’s brass statue symbolizes the qualities of intelligence, individuality, courage, royalty, devotion, leadership, higher official, withstanding ability, immunity, fame, pride, honor, attitude, self-reliance and blesses all these qualities to their devotees when they worship him wholeheartedly.
201. Who is known as Padmavathi thayar?
Padmavathi thayar is also known as alamelu manga.She got the name padmavathy she is the one who emerged from lotus. She is an incarnation of Goddess Lakshmi and the consort of Lord venkateshwara a form of Lord Vishnu. Padmavathi Thayar temple is situated in Tirupati Tirumala. She is considered as the daughter of akasha raja.
202. What are the five faces of Lord Shiva?
The five faces of Lord shiva is known as pancha mukha lingam represented as follows,
Ishana face- Akash/ Sky, Tatpurusha face-Air, Aghora face – Water, Vamadeva face- Agni/Fire, Sadyojatha face- Earth. Sadha shivam form is also known as paramashiva is the highest manifestation of lord shiva with 5 faces and 10 hands, which is considered as one of 25 maheshwara murtams of lord shiva
203. Who is known as Siddhi Buddhi related to Lord Ganesha?
Siddhi and buddhi were believed to be born from Lord Brahma’s mind as his daughters and the consorts of Lord Ganesha. Besides there’s one more character known as riddhi. Where buddhi represents intellect, siddhi represents spiritual power and riddhi represents prosperity.
204. Who are called Alwars?
A group of 12 saintes who are ardent devotees of Lord Vishnu in vaishnavism known as Alwars. They are as follows;
- Poigai alwar
- Bhoothath alwar
- Pey alwar
- Thirumalisai alwar
- Madhurakavi alwar
- Kulasekara alwar
- Thondaradipodi alwar
- Thiruppaan alwar
- Thirumangai alwar
205. What is an antique finish in Brass Idols?
Antique finishes are nothing but a paint of a darkened colour finish applied to the brass statues or idols to give them a n aged look or vintage look where we mention them as antiques and collectibles. It is used for a decorative purpose which brings aged rustic golden finish to the idols which is slightly darker than the polished brass colour.
206. How many forms are there for Lord Ganesha and What are they?
Lord Ganesha has about 32 forms with various characteristics, features, names and iconography. They are as follows;
Bala Ganapati,Taruna Ganapati,Bhakti Ganapati,Vira Ganapati,Shakti Ganapati,Dvija Ganapati,Siddhi Ganapati,Ucchhishta Ganapati,Vighna Ganapati,Kshipra Ganapati,Heramba Ganapati,Lakshmi Ganapati,Maha Ganapati,Vijaya Ganapati,Nritya Ganapati,Urdhva Ganapati,Ekakshara Ganapati,Varada Ganapati,Tryakshara Ganapati,Kshipra Prasada Ganapati,Haridra Ganapati,Ekadanta Ganapati,Sristhi Ganapati,Uddanda Ganapati,Rinamochana Ganapati,Dhundhi Ganapati,Dvimukha Ganapati,Trimukha Ganapati,Sinha Ganapati,Yoga Ganapati,Durga Ganapati,Sankatahara Ganapati
207. How many avatars does lord Shiva have taken?
In general lord shiva has taken 8 forms Linga purana mentions 28 avatars,such as
- Rishi dhurvasha
- Krishna darshan
- Bhichhuwarya avatar
- Sunat Nartak
- Allama prabhu
208. Who is known as Goddess Tulja bhavani?
The term Bhavani means “giver of life” and she is considered as the incarnation of Goddess Durga. Thulja Bhavani is also known with the names thulaja, turaja, tvarita, ambal or jagadamba in different regions. Legends say that Chatrapati Shivaji Maharaj seeked the blessing of maa Bhavani and received a sword known as bhavai kadga which brought him success and victory in all his endeavours. She is the main deity of tuljapur temple in Maharashtra.
209. What are the 7 avatars of Lord Brahma?
210. What are the Unique Features of the Divine Cow Kamadhenu?
The divine kamadhenu cow was originated from the churning of the cosmic cean called samudra mandhan White Zebu Cow crowned with women’s head horse animal body bird wings and peacock tail
211. What is shyamala navarathri?
This Shyamala Navratri is the divine nine nights to honor and celebrate the female shakti in different forms in which here Goddess Shyamala or Matangi is mainly represented. As it is not that much popular like others it is silently followed by shakthi ubasaragal in a very humble and simple manner.
Shyamala Navratri is celebrated during the Tamil month on (Jan-Feb) Thai which starts after Amavasya day and continues for 9 days from pradhamai to navami. It includes Vasantha panjami( day 5) as it is good for vidyarambham (studies), Radha Sabthami (day 7), and Beshmashtami (day 8) which are considered as special days.
212. What are the rudra avatars of Lord Shiva?
213. Who is Lord AdiYogi?
The statue of Adiyogi is a steel statue of Shiva with Thiru namam which is about 34 meter tall, 45 meter long and 25 meter wide, located at Coimbatore, TamilNadu. It has got the recognition of Guinness world records for being the Largest Bust Sculpture in the world, which weighs about 500 tonnes.
Lord Shiva is represented as the First Yogi and the First Guru, who propagated the idea and merits of yoga, the Divine Meditation and Spirituality. He is known to be the Originator of Yoga and Source of Yoga.
214. Why is Lord Ganesha called Mayureshwarar?
As Lord Ganesha got peacock as his divine vahana he got the name from it known as Mayureshwarar (mayur means peacock in sanskrit) or Moreshwarar (Lord of peacock). It is one among the holy Ashtavinayak temples.
215. What is the divine vahana of Lord Hanuman?
According to a specific legend Lord Hanuman has got Camel as his divine vahana.
Prashara maharishi the author of various indian texts referred Hanuman as Ushtra-rooda which means mounted over the vehicle camel.
216. Who is Goddess Modheshwari?
Goddess Modheswari is considered as an incarnation of Goddess Parvati Devi or Maha Kaali. She originated in order to kill the demon called karnat and protected a group of people and got the name Modheshwari in the regions of Gurjarat and Maharashtra. Sheis depicted with eighteen hands full of weapons and trident
217. Who is Lord Khandoba?
Lord Khandoba is believed to be the incarnation of Lord Shiva or the combined form of the sun deity marthanda and Lord shiva’s fierce form bhairava, known as Marthanda bhairava. He is also known as the warrior god riding horse and killing the demon Mani and Malla along with his wife Mhalsa and his pet dog companion. He is worshipped as the family deity in the regions of Maharashtra and North karnataka.
As per legends he has got 5 wives among which his first wife Mhalsa is believed to be the incarnation of Goddess parvati Devi and Bhanai is represented more. He is the main deity of Jejuri temple in Maharashtra.
218. Where are the 10 incarnations of Lord Shiva and Shakthi?
- Mahakal – Mahakali
- Tar- Tara
- Shodash- shodadhi
- Chinamastak- chinamasta
219. Who is Maa Bagalamukhi?
Goddess Maa Bagalamukhi is considered as one among 10 mahavidyas of Hinduism and she is also known as Pithambari Maa. Worshipping Goddess bagalamukhi helps the devotees to get rid of their confusions, illusions and destroys their enemies with her weapon cudgel or club.
220. What is the best time to worship and perform pooja for Varahi Amman ?
Generally, the nighttime between 8.00 pm to 10.00 pm is the most preferred time for performing Varahi Amman pooja.
Either before sunrise or after sunset is regarded as the best time to worship and do all the pooja process for Varahi Amman.
221. What are the 8 main avatars of Lord Ganesha?
The 8 avatars of Lord Ganesha were taken in order to destroy and protect people from 8 self-destructive habits that affect most of the human life cycle such as kama, krodha, lobh, mad, Matsar, Moha, Ahankar, Agyan.
- Vakradhunta-Destroys hindrances
- Ekdanta- Destroys maya the illusion
- Mahodara- Destroys delusion and confusion
- Gajanana- Destroys Greed
- Lambodhara – Destroys Anger
- Vikata – Destroys Lust
- Vighnaraj- Destroys Obstacles
- Dhumravana- Destroys Self infatuation
222. Who is Andal?
The incarnation of Bhooma devi(the earth goddess-second consort of lord vishnu), ANDAL is the only female among 12 alvars of vaishnava tradition. She is also known for the names of Kothai, Nachiyar and goda devi. She is known for her strong unshakable faith, bond, love and devotion to Lord Vishnu, which made her marry him and attain godliness in an easy way both physically and spiritually.
She is considered as a great poetess (in 8th century) of tamil due to her remarkable works on tamil literature and a unique revolutionary feminist of that age who neglected the worldly life instead choosing a divine spiritual cosmic path of her own.
223. Dhokra Art?
- Metal casting technique
- Kind of tribal art , threads
- Metal figurines
- Spirals and minute art works
- Thin hands legs and slender body