You need to do a spiritual clean when you’re feeling worries or negativity. You clean your spirit on a regular basis to help your spiritual growth. Doing a cleansing ritual or taking a bath helps to clean your spirit. Cleaning your body and mind is necessary.
Taking a Spiritual Bath:
- Take shower before your ritual bath. During this time, focus on your intentions. Chant mantra for peacefulness.
- Take a normal hot water bath that won’t affect your body. Put 1 cup of bath salts in the hot water that will help to purify your energy. Don’t use table salt.
- Adding herbs oil that aroma helps to clean your spirit. Soak in the water for 20-30 minutes and meditate for pure and enhance your energy. Then dry your body.
Prayer and Meditate:
is when you talk to God,
is when you listen to God.”
- Meditation will help to clean your spirit and body spiritually. Meditating for 30 minutes helps to reduce your worries. Not heavy, just take slow, deep breaths as you relax.
- While meditating you only concentrate on inhale and exhale breath or repeat mantra for concentration and let go of negative energy.
- Doing prayer is asking God to help you from your problem that also leads you to clean your spirit.
Prayer and meditation will give you the power to face everything in your life. For a peaceful life do prayer and yoga.