Buy Brass at WholeSale Price | Brass WholeSale Market | Best Brass WholeSale Dealer | Brass WholeSale Supplier |
Guide to Purchase Brass Idols and Brass Decor Items in Wholesale Market.
The Wholesale Idol market is concentrated in a few niche places. Each offers a wide variety of collections and is unique in its own way. All Indian antique sculptures and idols are manufactured and distributed throughout the world and inside India.
But first, let’s understand what the sculptures and idols are made out of. This will give us a basic understanding of purchasing the Idols and Sculptures at large.
First, let’s learn to choose the right materials. All home decor pieces, divine idols, and temple sculptures have a rich diversity connected to cultural traditions, regional influences and intended functions.
VGOCART: NO 1 Brass Wholesale Supplier in India
VgoCart – India’s Best Brass Idols WHOLESALER in Coimbatore, Tamilnadu
VgoBrass is the largest aggregator, manufacturer, trader, and seller of brass idols.
It is known for its extensive collection of Brass Statues, Bronze Idols, Panchaloha Sculptures, Diya and Vastu Items, and Home Decor.
You can save your time, avoid damage, and attract clients with our latest collections.
We maintain a proper catalog for all brass items.
Check Brass Wholesale Price
Contact for More Details:
Mobile: +91 7397799117
Mobile: +91 9789234719
No 53, First Floor, Apex Enclave,
Kalapatti Main Road, (AirPort Opp)
Tamil Nadu– 641107, India.
Google Map Location – VgoCart Brass Shop
Web : https://vgocart.com
Are you New? —> We setup your Store & Online Business
VgoCart offers a wide variety of God Statues like Lord Muruga, Ganesha, Shiva, Vishnu, Buddha, Krishna, Sai Baba, Brahma, Ayyapan, Shiva Lingam, Nataraj, Nandhi, Surya Bhagavan, and Jesus. Each statue is meticulously crafted to capture the essence of the deity it represents.
For those seeking divine feminine energy, we offer Goddess idols like Lakshmi, Saraswathi, Kamadhenu, Durga, Parvathi, Radha, Kali, Gayathri Devi, Ashta Lakshmi set and all types of Amman Statues. These idols are designed to bring a sense of peace and tranquility to your home or workspace
Each piece is crafted with care and precision, ensuring that you receive a product that not only looks beautiful but also stands the test of time.
VgoCart commitment to quality – Check Brass Wholesale Price
Are you New to the Brass Antique Business?
Start your Own Retail Store | Like VgoCart | We help you.
Learn More —> We setup your Store & Online Business
What Idols and Statues are made of?
Marble: A stone renowned for its timeless elegance, durability, and capacity for intricate detailing, it stands as a beloved choice for both home decor items and temple statues.
Brass & Bronze : Most Temples feature bronze statues, to represent religious figures. Bronze is known for its durability and its capacity to preserve fine details and retain them for a longer period, making it the go-to choice for everlasting gods and deities.
Stone: Stones like granite, sandstone, and limestone have applications in sculpting statues and crafting decor elements. Sculptures made from Stone are revered for their resilience, capable of withstanding the elements in the temple for aeons to come.
Wood: In numerous cultures, woodcarvings are a cherished tradition, they are both sacred and ornamental artifacts. Woods such as teak and sandalwood, are favored for their quality and versatility.
Ceramic and Terracotta: Both these materials are embraced for shaping idols, decorative pottery, and ornate tiles inside temples and in homes.
Brass: Most Temples often have brass items, such as small god figurines, bells, and lamps. Brass is shiny and its golden appearance, coupled with its malleability, makes it an ideal choice for decorative elements.
Silver and Gold: Royal settings and temples may showcase statues or decor items fashioned from precious metals like silver and gold. These materials symbolize purity and divinity.
Resin: It is used to craft replicas of sculptures and idols in that aspect resin emerges as a versatile choice. It can be molded to emulate the appearance of stone, metal, or other materials while offering affordability and lightweight characteristics.
- Moradabad, Uttar Pradesh – Is famous for Brass Items and Handicrafts. It is known as the “Brass City of India” or “Pital Nagri” (which means Brass City in Hindi). It is the largest producer of Brass Handicrafts in the world. They make a wide range of brass products such as god idols, Home Decor Items and Jewellery. Most of the products made in Moradabad are exported to countries like the USA, Britain, Canada, and the Middle East. The wholesale market in Moradabad is filled with a wide range of idol collections at reasonable prices.
- Aligarh, Uttar Pradesh – It is famous for the brass hardware industry. It has a well-established brass wholesale market catering to both national and international markets. It is famous for manufacturing Locks, its known for its quality and durability. Most of the brass in Aligarh is used in making locks and home decor items. Aligarh is also home to a number of historical monuments like Jama Masjid, Aligarh Fort, and Khereshwar Temple. Artisans take inspiration from historical monuments and forts to manufacture modern home decor items and brassware.
- Jodhpur, Rajasthan – City has a thriving brass industry. It is the largest manufacturer of arts and crafts. It has a wide range of brass collections in the wholesale market with intricate designs that are popular among tourists. It’s known for intricate brass god idols. Idols are often decorated with precious metals and stones. The main brass market is located in the Sardarpura area. The market is home to a number of shops that sell brass idols, as well as other brass handicrafts
- Jaipur, Rajasthan – It is famous for stone carving, idol and sculpture industry. Stone carving is usually made from marble and sandstones.
- Kolkata, West Bengal – Kolkata has a thriving brass market. Brass wholesale market is located at Burrabazar. Though it is famous for textiles we can still find beautiful brass idols and sculptures.
- Morbi, Gujarat – Morbi is known for its ceramic and pottery industry, but also has a growing brassware market. We can find all brassware products like idols, decorative items and brass kitchenware. Morbi is also called the Ceramic Capital of India. Morabi can offer a unique blend of both ceramic and brass markets showcasing the diversity of the industries in the region.
- Delhi – Capital of India. It has several wholesale markets for Brass Idols. Sadar Bazaar and Chandhi Chowk are areas where we can find most of the brass wholesale items.
- Myladi, Tamil Nadu – Village of South India, is known as the birthplace of gods, due to a large number of idols carved here. It’s been the center of stone carving for over 600 years. The artisans here are renowned for their skills and craftsmanship. Stone carvings from Myladi have high demand all over the world. They can be found in temples homes and places of worship. Wholesalers would find Myladi as a treasure heaven.
- Mathura, India – It is one of the oldest cities in India. It is considered the birthplace of Lord Krishna. It is a major place for stone idol manufacturing. The city is known for SandStone Idols which are high in demand throughout India.
- Swamimalai, Tamil Nadu – It is located in the southern part of India. It is known for black granite idols. We can source the idols directly from the manufacturers around the place.
- Mahabalipuram (Mamallapuram), Tamil Nadu – It’s a coastal town of Tamil Nadu. With a thriving market for stone carvings of Hindu gods, goddesses, animals and abstract art. This town is a UNESCO world heritage and attracts people from throughout the world.
WHAT SHOULD A PERSON CONSIDER WHILE PURCHASING AN IDOL OR SCULPTURE?
When buying stone sculptures or an idol in India or anywhere else, there are several important points to keep in mind to ensure that you are getting a quality product that meets your style and preference. Key factors to consider are:
● Brass Idol: Alloy Composition. Brass sculptures are made from various brass mixtures of copper zin at varying percentages, which can affect color and durability. Ask the artisan or seller about the brass alloy used in the sculpture. The alloy composition can affect the sculpture’s appearance and resistance to corrosion over time. Some brass idols have a reddish or yellowish hue depending on the copper content, and a few alloy variations may be more resistant to tarnishing, making them suitable for outdoor use.
● Bronze Idol: Patina and Aging. Idols made using bronze develop a patina over time, it is a natural oxidation process that affects the idol’s surface with progressing time. The patina sometimes can add character and depth to the idol that some may like, but it is required to ask about the artist’s intended patina and how the sculpture will age with time. Some collectors prefer the natural ageing process, and some may want to preserve the original appearance through periodic maintenance and thorough cleaning. Hence it is important to understand the patina and aging process, so we can appreciate the evolving beauty of bronze idols over time.
● Stone Sculptures: Different kinds of stones are used for varying sculptures, like marble, sandstone, soapstone, and granite. Each type has a unique quality, colour, and texture to it. Hence we should decide on the type of stone that appeals to our needs and that suits our intended purpose of the sculpture.
● Artistry and Craftsmanship: Look for precision in carving, attention to detail, and overall feel that comes to you when you look at it. High-quality stone sculptures should have intricate and well-defined designs.
● Authenticity and Source: Look into the ingenuity of the idol and not a mass-produced imitation of the original entity. Ask about the source and authenticity of the piece, if it is claimed to be an antique or of historical value.
● Size and Dimensions: Look into the size, weight and dimensions of the sculpture to ensure it fits the intended location in the display area. Measure the available space beforehand to avoid purchasing a too-large or too-small sculpture.
● Subject Matters: Depiction matters for a wide range of subjects, including religious deities, animals, abstract designs, and more. Choose an item matter that resonates with your personal preferences and complements the theme of your location.
● Finishing and Polishing: Inspect the finished and polished sculpture. Some idols and sculptures have smooth and polished surfaces which is common, but some pieces may have specific textures and finishes for artistic effects.
● Price and Budgeting: Budget is very important. Have a clear idea of the budget in mind before shopping for idols and sculptures. Prices will depend on factors such as size, type of stone, complication of design, and the reputation of the artisan. Always try negotiating before buying the product.
● Maintenance: Always consider and learn about the maintenance requirements of the sculpture and idols. Some types of idols & stones may require periodic cleaning and sealing to preserve their appearance for longer periods of time.
● Shipping and Transportation: When purchasing a large or heavy stone sculpture or brass idol, consider the logistics of shipping and transporting it to your location. Make sure that the seller can arrange safe and secure transportation on time.
● Certification and Documentation: If the idol holds significant value or historical importance, ask for available certification or documentation to verify its authenticity.
● Return Policy: Know about the seller’s return policy just in case you are not satisfied with the Idol’s condition upon delivery.
● Local Regulations: Read about import/export regulations, customs duties, and restrictions on the transportation of stone sculptures & idols, if you plan to take them out of the country.
Thorough research is needed, visit multiple sellers and online marketplace and enquire before making a purchase. If you are buying an expensive or unique piece, consult with an expert or appraiser to ensure the sculpture’s value and originality.
Whether you’re looking for a unique gift or want to add a touch of Indian culture to your home decor, VgoBrass has something for everyone. With a wide range of products, we ensure that you can find something that suits your taste and budget. Visit our Home Page to explore our offerings and bring a piece of Indian artistry into your home.