‘He is all and everything. He is the universe’.
Worshiping Method OF Lord Shiva Temple or House:
“Shiva is not a god up there above but a
living presence here”- Sadhguru.
- Worship Shiva in a home or temple you need to worship Ganesha before Shiva. Ganesha is a god of success, who will remove any obstacles in your life.
- Pray to Shiva once a day and meditate in front of Shiva. You also chant mantras and pray to Lord Shiva in temples or homes.
- Offering milk, bilva leaves, rice, milet, wheat is also considered good for god Shiva on monday. Offerings can increase your favor with the god.
- Worship of Lord Shiva during Shravan Maa comes in July- August. It’s a very auspicious month for god Shiva and the most preferable month for fasting.
- Saravanam and other flowers together to honor Shiva can strengthen your worshipping practice and connection to god Shiva.
- Attending celebrations of Shiva at a temple on mondays can deepen your worship of Shiva.