What Is Pooja:
- Pooja is a ritual worship of the divine performed to keep us happy with universal forces. It will remove sorrows in our life and bring spiritual development. By doing pooja, good thoughts and spiritual vibrations will increase.
- These divine forces work to eliminate negative power in our life and keep us within positive energy which can bring peace and prosperity in our life. Poojas are traditionally performed in temples and homes with gods and idols. During pooja we chant ‘Gayatri Mantra’. Gayatri is the mother of Vedas and destroys all sins.
- Kalash, coconut, kumkum, water, flowers, chandan, betel leaves are these items needed for pooja.
Benefits of Pooja:
- We can improve the benefit of pooja by doing spiritual practice and vows. By doing meditation, fasting, prayer, chanting mantra to help purify us and to enable us to consume more spiritual energy invoked by the pooja.
- If we are engaged in worshipping we must always be thinking god, this is the purpose of rituals. Rituals enhance good habits and they bring order in life
Simply do pooja consistently and think one positive ideas or goal in your mind. feel powerful mindset very soon. All the Best.