“ When someone insults you,
they are showing
who they are, not who you are.
So, don’t take it personally”.
- Insults hurt more, if somebody insults you that means we gave a space to them. Taking a deep breath and being calm and composed and trying to handle the situations peacefully is the advisable good thing here confident is important.
- There are several ways to deal with these people or simply ignoring them, everything depends on who insults you.
How to be Confident in Different Situations:
- If your closed one insults you, a family member, or a friend, it is time to be calm and don’t need to start a fight with them. You can watch the same thing happening again. Because family is emotionally connected with one by one.
- If some person who is unknown to you insults you, you can instantly show your anger or displeasure with confident.
- Sometimes you need to think is there any good reason to insult you in that situation, if it’s not and their words badly hurt you can tell them that they crossed their limits. If they are doing this again again you’d better avoid them or you can directly tell them their words are annoying and stop it right away.
- If someone insults you, think before you speak because it will make the situation worse.
- Mostly avoiding returning results is good, trying to beat them in kindness ultimately reflects your character. Think about good things and laugh it out.
- Building self confidence against your insult, always in the mindset of you’re doing your best to be a better person and move on from the insult.
- Always surround yourself with good and positive people. they will boost your confident.
Be positive to handle that situation and never become emotional. To become strong is not easy once you become nobody can insult you with their negative thoughts.